Man Targeted In Proud Boys Assassination Plot Found Dead Ruled A Homicide

Every time you make a post about these cases you invariably take the side of the violent felon. Time after time, after time, so yeah, they ARE your heros'
Give me an example of how I have taken the side of a "violent felon." :rolleyes: It's never happened.

I don't give a damn about the deceased or the guy who killed him.

An Arizona man who had allegedly been targeted for surveillance and an assassination plot has been found dead under suspicious circumstances.

Police found the body of Thomas Christopher Retzlaff with "fatal injuries" on Sept. 1 at his El Mirage home while responding to a welfare check requested by his wife, and the Maricopa County medical examiner later ruled his death a homicide, reported Phoenix New Times.

Edited-Meister
How do you legally target someone for assassination? You are not to bright.

Was Trayvon Martin within his rights to attack Zimmerman, or is assaulting someone the definition of "violent criminality"? Either what Trayvon did was wrong and Zimmerman was within his rights to defend himself with his pistol, or you condone violent criminality. Lets test how consistent you are.

You believe this bullshit story? Zimmerman was stalking Martin with a loaded gun. I would try to defend myself in such circumstances. Zimmerman basically is a murderer who got off on a bizarre legal theory. Zimmerman never was acting in self defense. He was the one who deliberately placed himself in the situation. Martin was just on his way home with some candy. Zimmerman was supposed to be out buying lunch meat, and he was such a coward that he couldn't go to the store without a pistol. I know the right-wing ploy is to try and paint the victim as the criminal, but it doesn't wash.

You believe this bullshit story? Zimmerman was stalking Martin with a loaded gun. I would try to defend myself in such circumstances. Zimmerman basically is a murderer who got off on a bizarre legal theory. Zimmerman never was acting in self defense. He was the one who deliberately placed himself in the situation. Martin was just on his way home with some candy. Zimmerman was supposed to be out buying lunch meat, and he was such a coward that he couldn't go to the store without a pistol. I know the right-wing ploy is to try and paint the victim as the criminal, but it doesn't wash.
You are still pissed off that Zimmerman was a Latino. Martin was a thug on drugs.

Please God...please allow this incident to act as the catalyst to a violent, deadly civil war....PLEASE GOD!

that’s what I said. You fired the first shots. Not to mention engaged in violent insurrection. I’m now curious to see how you fucking traitors deal with it, when the both ways part, comes around your way.
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.

Just as i thought, YOU condone violent criminality when its a black person. I rest my case.

I don't know anything about either of them. It seems from the article that this is a case of a hoodlum killing another hoodlum.

Your "liberal hunting permit", which you probably think of as funny, promotes murder of those who disagree with you politically.
See something, say something.

I don't know anything about either of them. It seems from the article that this is a case of a hoodlum killing another hoodlum.

Your "liberal hunting permit", which you probably think of as funny, promotes murder of those who disagree with you politically.
More like this is a case attempting to link a man under FBI surveillance to a killing of some antifa dirtbag. Either the FBI screwed it up or this has nothing to do with the Proud Boys. Funny how you folks can't see the obvious but can so easily grasp inferred conspiracies.

I can edit that. You cannot edit your hate for this country. It is well known.
I just find it so amusing that someone that accuses others of being not TOO bright......can't seem to get the most basic English right.

Wow, your hero retzlaff was quite the scumbag. Multiple felonies and misdemeanor convictions, including assault, weapons violations, and he was coming up for some identity fraud charges.
But not as big a scumbag as a murderer. Now go on, give the murderer a tongue bath.

I just find it so amusing that someone that accuses others of being not TOO bright......can't seem to get the most basic English right.
Who made you the Oberfuhrer of spelling and grammar?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back