Man Threatens to Kill Donald Trump, His Daughter, and Wife

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Does anyone think this might be one of the "super-predators" that Mrs. Tuzla thinks need brought to "heel?"

I am sure he is just a RWNJ plant.

He's taking the virtue signaling even further than the average regressive liberal.

In many parts of this country you don't have to wait for self-defense? What if someone who was making one of these death threats got killed off in some kind of self-defense killing?

This is the tip of the iceberg, you might see Some Tim Mcveigh anti Government feral right wing trash threatening Clinton..

This guy (in video)needs to be thrown in the clink, i can't stand Trump but i don't want him dead, WE NEED HIM around for at LEAST the next 6 months so Clinton can beat up on him..

Most of these clowns in these videos are attention whores, making empty threats, they are all tough until they are hit or they got cuffs on..

This is the tip of the iceberg, you might see Some Tim Mcveigh anti Government feral right wing trash threatening Clinton..

This guy (in video)needs to be thrown in the clink, i can't stand Trump but i don't want him dead, WE NEED HIM around for at LEAST the next 6 months so Clinton can beat up on him..

Most of these clowns in these videos are attention whores, making empty threats, they are all tough until they are hit or they got cuffs on..

What right wing violence? Huh...

Forum List

Back