Man Who Filmed Saudi Execution Is Reportedly Arrested

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
The Saudis were probably having a fit over this video being shown. Even some people in their own country want the rules changed.

BEIRUT, Lebanon — In a recent video from Saudi Arabia, three uniformed security officers and a professional swordsman in a white gown struggled to placate a woman cloaked in black and sitting in the street. A Saudi court had convicted her of murder, but she was proclaiming her innocence.

Then the officers stepped back, the swordsman took aim and the woman shrieked and fell silent as he struck her neck with his blade, three times in total. Medics wearing white gloves tended to the body, and the swordsman wiped his blade with a cloth.

The video was distributed by human rights activists and posted online after the execution in the city of Mecca on Jan. 12, shedding light on the way Saudi Arabia applies the death penalty.

Continue reading at:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/19/w...i-execution-is-reportedly-arrested.html?&_r=0

So peaceful in those lands where Islam began.

I'll not visit until they learn to get their act together.

The Saudis were probably having a fit over this video being shown. Even some people in their own country want the rules changed.

BEIRUT, Lebanon — In a recent video from Saudi Arabia, three uniformed security officers and a professional swordsman in a white gown struggled to placate a woman cloaked in black and sitting in the street. A Saudi court had convicted her of murder, but she was proclaiming her innocence.

Then the officers stepped back, the swordsman took aim and the woman shrieked and fell silent as he struck her neck with his blade, three times in total. Medics wearing white gloves tended to the body, and the swordsman wiped his blade with a cloth.

The video was distributed by human rights activists and posted online after the execution in the city of Mecca on Jan. 12, shedding light on the way Saudi Arabia applies the death penalty.

Continue reading at:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/19/w...i-execution-is-reportedly-arrested.html?&_r=0
I fail to see the problem?

We don't let the public view death penalty executions here in America. ..... :cool:

Continue reading at:

We don't let the public view death penalty executions here in America. ..... :cool:
We also do not execute them in the street with a sword.

But they do in Saudi,
Jamal Khashoggi, a Saudi journalist and commentator, said that while some Saudis saw the damage such practices caused abroad, the government faced little opposition domestically, partly because of the belief that Islamic punishments should be carried out in public.
unless this commentator has it wrong. So one would think the supposed deterrent and public aspects of beheading would be improved by having them recorded and disseminated.

Unless someone is embarrassed about it.

Continue reading at:

Civilized societies don't allow executions in the street.

I wish America allowed death penalty executions to be show on public TV. ...... :thup:

I wish that we used a large sword here in the US for death penalty executions. Instead of putting the condemned criminal to sleep with a lethal injection.

The criminal they gently put to sleep in Oklahoma a few days ago had raped and murdered an 11 month old baby.

If anyone deserved to have his head separated from his body with large sword on live TV it was him. ...... :cool:

wrong she was tried in an Islamic court with no due process and no promise of fairness.
An Islamic court is all about justice and truth. ...... :cool:

Islamic courts are filth. For those who do not know----in Islamic courts-----the testimony of a non muslim cannot be used to challenge that of a muslim------think of the implications and
you will understand the definition of perverse stench and filth.
There is more----in the stench of Islamic courts----the murder of non muslim by a muslim cannot be construed as a capital crime-------even if the murder is PROVEN (unlikely since the
only valid testimony is that of muslims)---the only penalty for the murdering pig is a fine which is calculated as 1/4 the value of a muslim life. Muslims who murder non muslims have nothing about which to worry

In issues of property-----the muslim always wins-----by ISLAMIC LAW

Whether it be China, Mexico, Italy, or any other country.

The citizens know the laws. And if they choose to break them.

Then they are a criminal and must pay the penalty. ..... :cool:

I see no problem with that........ :cool:
You see no problem with murder of a human being excused because of their religion? You are a stupid son of a bitch.
Whether it be China, Mexico, Italy, or any other country.

The citizens know the laws. And if they choose to break them.

Then they are a criminal and must pay the penalty. ..... :cool:

SO true-----I have, at times---on being informed as to
how HAPPY non muslims are or were in shariah shit holes ----
said "good----I know you will be happy if the same rules that apply to nonmuslims in shariah be applied to muslims in the USA and other civilized countries"

somehow----whenever I said that I was accused of "racism
against muslims"

Forum List

Back