Man Who Filmed Saudi Execution Is Reportedly Arrested

That's not what I asked. Where is your proof that they heavily edit their videos ?
Just watch one.......it's quite obvious. ... :cool:
I've watched many. All I see are Arab people talking, and subtitles on the bottom.

So, one more time. Where is your proof that MEMRI heavily edits their videos ?

Any Arabic-speaking person is free to translate if it makes them feel good. However, I don't think too many people who speak Arabivc are on these forums. I especially don't think that any converts here are fluent in Arabic. Two posters that I believe can speak Arabic here are Aris and Roudy since they are from the Arab world. However, some posters would not like to hear from these two that the translations are correct.
I want to learn Arabic. I love the language.

That's not what I asked. Where is your proof that they heavily edit their videos ?
Just watch one.......it's quite obvious. ... :cool:
I've watched many. All I see are Arab people talking, and subtitles on the bottom.

So, one more time. Where is your proof that MEMRI heavily edits their videos ?

Any Arabic-speaking person is free to translate if it makes them feel good. However, I don't think too many people who speak Arabivc are on these forums. I especially don't think that any converts here are fluent in Arabic. Two posters that I believe can speak Arabic here are Aris and Roudy since they are from the Arab world. However, some posters would not like to hear from these two that the translations are correct.
I want to learn Arabic. I love the language.

Babel Arabic al3arabiya.org

LookLex Learn Arabic

Forum List

Back