Man with highest IQ weighs in on President Trump

History is full of "smart" people who were wrong. I do pretty well on intelligence tests, I've had a bunch of them, but it does not mean I am any better than anyone else at forecasting the future. "Smart" people who forget they don't know everything are worse than stupid people.
He’s not forecasting the future he is analyzing the actions of people in the present. But it isn’t difficult to predict the radical left. I’ve said for many years now once you accept the fact that Dems will always do whatever is worst for America their actions are 100% predictable. All one has to do is look at their history.

Pffft. 195 IQ? We have had people here that said they had a higher IQ than that.
You’re not as low as some of the lefties around here, who are probably around the 70-75 mark. But 80 is nothing to brag about.

When you have a High IQ, you still may be an idjit. And when you go get Edumigated, you may end up just being an Edumengated Idjit with a high IQ.

Well I'm no genius but I ain't a dummy either. I know who I'm voting for and it ain't train wreck Biden.

So much for only the “uneducated” liking President Trump:

QhpcTdga.png

grow up.

this twittertwat posts the same tired drivel that any garden variety troll can scoop up by surfing the net in 2 minutes.

Pffft. 195 IQ? We have had people here that said they had a higher IQ than that.
You’re not as low as some of the lefties around here, who are probably around the 70-75 mark. But 80 is nothing to brag about.

When you have a High IQ, you still may be an idjit. And when you go get Edumigated, you may end up just being an Edumengated Idjit with a high IQ.
or if you think that no one can teach you anything, then you drop out of college. and become a conspiracy theorist.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

or if you think that no one can teach you anything, then you drop out of college. and become a conspiracy theorist.

True and you will probably be a Cult45 member. They seem to go hand in hand.

It's hilarious trying to justify and prove that smart people support someone who constantly does and says stupid stuff. The whole thread is a big lol.

So much for only the “uneducated” liking President Trump:
Thanks, an interesting character. He may be smart but I don't believe he ever graduated college. He worked as a bouncer for 20 years. The man is a nutcase.

Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe
Langan has developed an idea he calls the "Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe" (CTMU)[3][6][8] which he maintains "explains the connection between mind and reality, therefore the presence of cognition and universe in the same phrase".[9] He calls his proposal "a true 'Theory of Everything', a cross between John Archibald Wheeler's 'Participatory Universe' and Stephen Hawking's 'Imaginary Time' theory of cosmology"[3] additionally contending that with CTMU he "can prove the existence of God, the soul and an afterlife, using mathematics."[1][4] Even so, Langan does not belong to any religious denomination, explaining that he "can't afford to let logical approach to theology be prejudiced by religious dogma".[9]
Views
Langan's support of conspiracy theories, including the 9/11 Truther movement (Langan has claimed that the George W. Bush administration staged the 9/11 attacks in order to distract the public from learning about the CTMU) and the white genocide conspiracy theory, as well as his opposition to interracial relationships, have contributed to his gaining a following among members of the alt-right and others on the far right.[10][11] Journalists have described certain of Langan's Internet posts as containing "thinly veiled" antisemitism[10] and making antisemitic "dog whistles".[11]

It's hilarious trying to justify and prove that smart people support someone who constantly does and says stupid stuff. The whole thread is a big lol.
Well, the fact is that someone who is objectively brilliant has looked at Trump and decided he is worth defending and supporting.

I think what's hilarious is that you don't seem to get it. No one is forcing you to conform but if you can't come to the reality of this man's well thought out and reasoned rationale for backing Trump then you have
the problem. Not anyone else. And I note you don't even try to refute his thinking on the matter.
You can only smugly reject what you cannot understand.

And I find this strain of ignorance running through the left, laughing in turn at their
conception of ignorance in others when they are completely unaware of their own, is hilarious in itself and explains why they are running again head first into a wall.

The left's hubris and lack of self awareness is funny, really.

Forum List

Back