Manafort just spent a lovely day with his Uncle Bob

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Yeah, good ol' Crooked Paul - Singing like a songbird no doubt to avoid spending the rest of his life in prison.
Wonder if he's implicated Little Jared or Don "Guido" Trump Jr yet? :)

Politico reported Monday that former Donald Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort spent the day with special counsel Robert Mueller as part of striking a deal for the second trial.

The meeting took place in the Washington D.C. office where Manafort will be required to “fully, truthfully, completely, and forthrightly…in any and all matters as to which the government deems the cooperation relevant,” according to their agreement.​

Paul Manafort spent the day with special counsel Robert Mueller -- did he implicate Don Jr?

Can’t wait to see your Junior flips.

The last ones standing are the big fish. Voted Most Likely to do Serious TIME

doing-time-764-7689-7643337-7639-the-trumps-find-new-25943370.png

Funny. Reminds me a lot of how the Left was still thinking and doing the exact same crap before the 2016 election:

Hillary-Clinton.jpg

I wonder if Newsweek had a special commemorative edition of Trump winning? You fucks seriously cannot separate reality from fiction. Your fiction IS your reality. For all the world, between your name and your behavior, you act like a little boy who never got hugged as a child and are now still looking for attention and approval as an adult.

Funny. Reminds me a lot of how the Left was still thinking and doing the exact same crap before the 2016 election:

View attachment 219884

I wonder if Newsweek had a special commemorative edition of Trump winning? You fucks seriously cannot separate reality from fiction. Your fiction IS your reality. For all the world, between your name and your behavior, you act like a little boy who never got hugged as a child and are now still looking for attention and approval as an adult.
Guess they had to cancel it along with that great fireworks display that was going to help celebrate the fat Hildebeast’s victory. Instead of soaring that night she crashed and burned in a big beautiful heap. What a great day in America!

View attachment 219884

Guess they had to cancel it along with that great fireworks display that was going to help celebrate the fat Hildebeast’s victory. Instead of soaring that night she crashed and burned in a big beautiful heap. What a great day in America!

No, but it was indeed great day in Russia!

766.jpg

View attachment 219884

Idiotic juvenile remarks about Clinton seem to be the #1 defense for the Trump swamp. Got anything else? Something moronic with an Obozo or a libtard thrown in? The school busses should be returning from the elementary schools in an hour or so and maybe you can ask a passing 5th grader if he has anything clever to add.

Good to know.
I'm just patiently waiting for the results of this investigation.

Forum List

Back