Manafort should have worn a "WH FOR SALE" T-Shirt....

'Manafort should have worn a "WH FOR SALE" T-Shirt....'

...as opposed to Hillary's 'US Uranium For Sale' T-Shirt, her campaign manger receiving thousands of shares of un-reported Russian Stock, and Bill working for the KGB during Hillary's campaign....

upload_2017-9-21_11-19-29.jpeg

angry_fat_woman.jpg

B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!

OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!! And I bet he convinced everyone to put Russian dressing on their salads.
He used the Putin mind changing machine...

Above, an example of a right winger's "intelligentsia".....having NO clue as to how to defend the corrupt Trump entourage.

We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’ Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time."
Eric Trump in 2014

Why did Pres Trump pick him as his campaign manager? Was it for his connection to Russians?
Why does anyone in their right mind think that being connected to Russia would be a good thing? Well we know that for one it would be Hillary. But Trump? He didn't need their money he spent far less then did Hillary. This whole affair is going to turn around to bite Hillary and the democrats in the ass and I am going to enjoy watching.
Trump is up to his hips in Russian assets and money.

That's why he doesn't ever criticize Putin. He does not want his Russian assets seized.

trump_tweet_putin_best_friend.jpg

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

Manafort was probably hired by Trump because he and Trump both have relationships with the Russian thugs.

Birds of a feather.

Manafort tried to parlay his position of influence to make some coin for himself. He could sell himself as an insider giving inside information to people who know how to move their investments on that inside information.

OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!! And I bet he convinced everyone to put Russian dressing on their salads.

Above, an example of a right winger's "intelligentsia".....having NO clue as to how to defend the corrupt Trump entourage.

We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’ Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time."
Eric Trump in 2014

I don't see any spread of "corruption."
I support Trump, I wear the hat, but I still put Good Seasons Italian made with evoo and red wine vinegar on my salad.

...as opposed to Hillary's 'US Uranium For Sale' T-Shirt, her campaign manger receiving thousands of shares of un-reported Russian Stock, and Bill working for the KGB during Hillary's campaign....

View attachment 150518
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Would be terrible,

IF ONLY IT were true,

NOT!!
You just keep slapping your paws over your eyes, willfully blind monkey.

Go right ahead. Your masters absolutely depend on your stupidity.

"I have seen NO evidence!!!"

Last edited:
Why did Pres Trump pick him as his campaign manager?

His resume, Manafort served on 4 Presidential Campaigns (3 successful) and has broad and deep K street & foreign connections.

As it turns out it appears that Manafort was just a cleaner cut more well rounded version of Jack Abramoff, apparently Team Trump needs to work on refining its vetting process but on the plus side Trump did come to his senses and axed him pretty quickly.

Agreed......but let me add....

Manafort did not play a limited role in the campaign. He was involved with the campaign for five months, serving as campaign chairman for three of those months until he resigned/fired.. ....

Well, that was an amusing attempt to minimize the possibility that someone high up in the trump campaign was in the employ of the Russian government.

Well, that was an amusing attempt to minimize the possibility that someone high up in the trump campaign was in the employ of the Russian government.
What DESTROYS the possibility of such is the fact that there was never a CRIME proven to begin with, and there has never been any evidence to suggest Trump was involved in the NON-existent crime.

View attachment 150518
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Would be terrible,

IF ONLY IT were true,

NOT!!
It's a sad position one takes when the ONLY way to defend it is to deflect to others AND lie. This thread is about Manafort.

Is this thread about Obama or Clinton????................Yes or No? Is your ONLY defense of the orange clown an attack on Obama and/or Clinton??

If you followed the thread you would of course know that it WAS about Manafort until diverted to other things by your buddies. And while you go after Manafort on comparative trifles, you never address or answer the real questions needing asked. You ignore the democrats having robbed the bank while obsessing over a man having maybe stolen a loaf of bread?! You ignore, delay and divert the topic from those things you'd best rather not talk about for days, weeks, months and years until finally you can claim they are now too "old" to talk about, just as is your excuses.

Last edited:
Why did Pres Trump pick him as his campaign manager? Was it for his connection to Russians?
Why does anyone in their right mind think that being connected to Russia would be a good thing? Well we know that for one it would be Hillary. But Trump? He didn't need their money he spent far less then did Hillary. This whole affair is going to turn around to bite Hillary and the democrats in the ass and I am going to enjoy watching.
Yes, of course you believe those lies about Hillary's Russian connections.:rolleyes:

Why don't you try FACT CHECKING before you spill your goo?
Hillary's Russia Connection

Russian Collusion: Hillary Clinton Invited Vladimir Putin To “Pay For Play” Event | Galactic Connection

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Donations to the Clinton Foundation, and a Russian Uranium Takeover

Why did Pres Trump pick him as his campaign manager?

His resume, Manafort served on 4 Presidential Campaigns (3 successful) and has broad and deep K street & foreign connections.

As it turns out it appears that Manafort was just a cleaner cut more well rounded version of Jack Abramoff, apparently Team Trump needs to work on refining its vetting process but on the plus side Trump did come to his senses and axed him pretty quickly.

Agreed......but let me add....

Manafort did not play a limited role in the campaign. He was involved with the campaign for five months, serving as campaign chairman for three of those months until he resigned/fired.. ....

You believe Manafort was working for Putin?

There isn't a shred of evidence.

Is there a list of illegal employers? Is it only available to you libs?

...as opposed to Hillary's 'US Uranium For Sale' T-Shirt, her campaign manger receiving thousands of shares of un-reported Russian Stock, and Bill working for the KGB during Hillary's campaign..

In other words, an idiot like you CANNOT defend the orange clown and his minions......SOOOooooo, the best thing to do in a situation like that, is attack the Clintons.......

(BTW, moron, that uranium story has been debunked more fucking times than you have brain cells.)

Yes, of course you believe those lies about Hillary's Russian connections.:rolleyes:

Why don't you try FACT CHECKING before you spill your goo?
Hillary's Russia Connection

Russian Collusion: Hillary Clinton Invited Vladimir Putin To “Pay For Play” Event | Galactic Connection

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Donations to the Clinton Foundation, and a Russian Uranium Takeover
Fact-checking Trump’s tweets about Clinton and Russia

Forum List

Back