Manchin killing Build Back Better is 'devastating' to climate change action, experts say

How can I be a hypocrite?
I can't vote for some Senator from another state.
I think you need a lesson in Civics.....because this is a Republic....not a Democracy.
What one state wants isn't necessarily the same as what another state wants.
Nor can I force the will of my state to follow my beliefs.
This isn't China or Cuba after all.
Rebuilding our infrastructure benefits everyone. Not just one state or another.

If liberals are so concerned they should shed their toxic devices, give up modern comforts and go pitch a tent under a nice bridge and Walk the Walk of reducing their carbon footprint.
If they are unsure they are still making a difference there is always retroactive abortion which would reduce their emissions to zero.

Rebuilding our infrastructure benefits everyone. Not just one state or another.
Rebuilding our infrastructure doesn't mean paying millions of illegals to come to the US so you can run up the National Debt.
Nor does it mean crippling our energy production or cutting off our ability to mine our own natural resources.
Nor does it mean jacking up the price of refrigerants and forcing up the costs of HVAC to the point where AC becomes too expensive for the peasants to be able to afford.
Infrastructure has nothing to do with all of the social programs contained in the BBB.

Manchin lives in an uneducated (?) state**, very poor, very coal oriented, and he wants to keep his cushy job and all the dark money funds he receives. Nothing new here, politics is not holy, it is not even good much of the time. The thread starter may live there?

'Joe Manchin has made $5.2M from his coal company — and gets big donations from fossil-fuel industry'

'Senator blocking Biden's agenda has gotten rich off coal, and takes more fossil-fuel money than any other Democrat'

** "West Virginia is the least educated U.S. state, with an overall score of 23.65. West Virginia ranks last for Educational Attainment with the lowest shares of people with associate degrees or some college experience and those with Bachelor's degrees, at 20.6%." Least Educated States 2021

Let's Go Donald! "[Kim Jong-Un] speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."

Manchin lives in an uneducated (?) state**, very poor, very coal oriented, and he wants to keep his cushy job and all the dark money funds he receives. Nothing new here, politics is not holy, it is not even good much of the time. The thread starter may live there?

'Joe Manchin has made $5.2M from his coal company — and gets big donations from fossil-fuel industry'

'Senator blocking Biden's agenda has gotten rich off coal, and takes more fossil-fuel money than any other Democrat'

** "West Virginia is the least educated U.S. state, with an overall score of 23.65. West Virginia ranks last for Educational Attainment with the lowest shares of people with associate degrees or some college experience and those with Bachelor's degrees, at 20.6%." Least Educated States 2021

Let's Go Donald! "[Kim Jong-Un] speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."
Go back to cleaning dingleberries off of Xi's ass you bathroom confused Marxist commie.

You are too stupid to post here.

Manchin is 100 times smarter than you and your prolapsed anus.

West Virginia voted Trump in 2020 by a margin of 69% to 30%.

Manchin represents those constituents.

How does this bill help West Virginia, specifically?

"Dark money"? :laughing0301:

West Virginia is like Scotland. Drug use is off the charts. This is what a Democrat state looks like.....basically like most Democrat cities like Houston, Detroit, Chicago, L.A., SF, Baltimore, Philly, etc,......filled with people with little or no education and heavy drug use, which leads to massive crime and poverty.
They've been handing out Opioids like tic tacs for quite some time in West Virginia. Same thing in Eastern KY. Everyone I know from there has a drug dependency.

West Virginia is like Scotland. Drug use is off the charts. This is what a Democrat state looks like.....basically like most Democrat cities like Houston, Detroit, Chicago, L.A., SF, Baltimore, Philly, etc,......filled with people with little or no education and heavy drug use, which leads to massive crime and poverty.
They've been handing out Opioids like tic tacs for quite some time in West Virginia. Same thing in Eastern KY. Everyone I know from there has a drug dependency.
It dulls the pain of Faux Xiden. Only a drugged up and dumbed down nation could tolerate Imbecile Joe.

“Educated” simply means more indoctrinated. Who is more pragmatic, the kid who went to trade school, started his own business or joined the army right out of high school or the kid who went to 4 years of college, learned about ancient Chinese basket weaving, got a job at the same business as the high school kid but has 150k in debt? Which kid do you trust to make an informed decision when voting?

“Educated” simply means more indoctrinated. Who is more pragmatic, the kid who went to trade school, started his own business or joined the army right out of high school or the kid who went to 4 years of college, learned about ancient Chinese basket weaving, got a job at the same business as the high school kid but has 150k in debt? Which kid do you trust to make an informed decision when voting?

I do love the SPIN.

The dog whistle is NON COLLEGE EDUCATED are STUPID.

Meanwhile....it means "NOT INDOCTRINATED INTO THE COMMUNIST UNIVERSITY SYSTEM".

How many of you Trump's asseaters took advantage of the child tax credit while you bitched about it, pissface?
Only a fucking NAZI would claim that people who objected to the passage of some program isn't allowed to benefit from it. That's a perfect example of fascism.

If you want to exempt me from the taxes used to pay for it, I will be happy not to use it, douchebag.

I don't see any of your Trump asseating senators turning down any infrastructure money after they bitched about that bill, hypocrite.
So you believe they should get taxed for it but shouldn't be allowed to share in the benefits?

You are a true NAZI.

Trump won WV by 30 points, and DEMS think Manchin won't get voted out of the Senate if he votes YES on this bill?

You lefties are either really really really STUPID, or lying.

How many of you Trump's asseaters took advantage of the child tax credit while you bitched about it, pissface?
Policy.jpeg

You took the Trump Vaccine, didn't you?

Forum List

Back