Manchin not running for re-election

Manchin might challege Biden for the Democrat nomination.

Or run on the No Labels ticket or as an Indie.

And Jill Stein just threw her hat in as the Green again.

It's beginning to feel a lot like 2016. ;)

Darn. I never did understand how he could win a political race in WVA after what dems did to their major industry.

Oh well, just another one of many Senate seats Republicans will pick up in '24

Justice was coming for him.

I know:

tenor.gif

Meh, he was a republican in all but name anyway.
We can't read your whole stupid sig because your format is off... but the part I can see is BS... if anyone is sending 12 year olds to meat packing plants it democrat human traffickers like Biden and Mayorkis... how about trying a little honesty...

We can't read your whole stupid sig because your format is off... but the part I can see is BS... if anyone is sending 12 year olds to meat packing plants it democrat human traffickers like Biden and Mayorkis... how about trying a little honesty...
“Trying honesty” is clearly out of the realm of possibility for pathetic Crapitus.

Joe must see the writing on the wall. His popularity has diminished in West Virginia.

Joe didn't see the writing on the wall. Biden, Pelosi, and the dems see the writing on the wall because Manchin is running no labels.

Justice was coming for him.

I know:

tenor.gif

Jim Justice gets sued nearly every week for not paying what he owes. He brags about saving failing businesses but it's not so hard when you simply don't pay the bills.

Spend, spend, spend but don't bother pay for it. He will fit right in.

That's better....

Forum List

Back