Manny Pacquiao loses Nike Sponsorship over anti gay remarks.

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013

Speaking his mind before and after the decision by Nike. He's not concerned because he says he is telling the truth and all they did was provide him some clothes anyway...........

LOL

Check it out.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/18/sports/nike-manny-pacquiao-anti-gay-remarks.html?_r=0

Nike has terminated its relationship with Manny Pacquiao, the champion boxer who is campaigning for the Senate in the Philippines, one day afterhe publicly apologized for calling people in gay relationships “worse than animals” during an interview with a local broadcaster.

“We find Manny Pacquiao’s comments abhorrent,” Nike said in a statement. “Nike strongly opposes discrimination of any kind and has a long history of supporting and standing up for the rights of the LGBT community.

“We no longer have a relationship with Manny Pacquiao.”

Speaking his mind before and after the decision by Nike. He's not concerned because he says he is telling the truth and all they did was provide him some clothes anyway...........

LOL

Check it out.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/18/sports/nike-manny-pacquiao-anti-gay-remarks.html?_r=0

Nike has terminated its relationship with Manny Pacquiao, the champion boxer who is campaigning for the Senate in the Philippines, one day afterhe publicly apologized for calling people in gay relationships “worse than animals” during an interview with a local broadcaster.

“We find Manny Pacquiao’s comments abhorrent,” Nike said in a statement. “Nike strongly opposes discrimination of any kind and has a long history of supporting and standing up for the rights of the LGBT community.

My heart bleeds red Koolaid for him...

LOL

Check it out.

He was just so upset they stopped sponsoring him........

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

LOL

Check it out.

What's a multi-million dollar deal to such a man as him? Nada....

I fail to see the problem? ....... :dunno:

Everyone knows that gays engage in animalistic sexual behavior. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
I fail to see the problem? ....... :dunno:

Everyone knows that gays are subhuman's who engage in animalistic sexual behavior. ...... :cool:
So when I poked th eold lady in der azz, God is shaking his head in disgust?

What the hell is God doing being a voyeur?

LOL

Check it out.

What's a multi-million dollar deal to such a man as him? Nada....
Doubt it...............He is a man of principles if this is true.............the video said they weren't doing that.

So? Nike doesn't wish to associate their brand with Manny anymore. A decision that is entirely their choice. The market will respond accordingly.

Hahaha!!!! He's got more millions than he can count. I love it. Fuck Beyonce yall can have her. We got Manny.

Half of all professional sports figures are homosexuals so Nike has to stay in line with the gay agenda.

The female half.

Forum List

Back