Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Angelo

you should check out these three great threads from terrel he had when he was here.no surprise in the least the shills were alerted by their handlers immediately to fart in these threads when they got brought back to the top again.LOL

Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

WTC-7 Was Taken Down By Controlled Demolition
Ok. Thanks LA. And that reminds me about the Pete Rose thread --
I'm going there now.

Angelo

you should check out these three great threads from terrel he had when he was here.no surprise in the least the shills were alerted by their handlers immediately to fart in these threads when they got brought back to the top again.LOL

Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

WTC-7 Was Taken Down By Controlled Demolition
Ok. Thanks LA. And that reminds me about the Pete Rose thread --
I'm going there now.

btw, Angelo ,you made a critical mistake in your post here on this thread.

this post of yours SHOULD say -Its fresh in the minds of the saints AND chiefs that they both should have been in the superbowl.

I mean i dont get it that you did not post that truth. Uh the Rams have ONE time in their history,where they were given a trip to the superbowl.the cheatriots have had that luxary EVERTIME in the AFC playoffs,but you only mention the Rams? whats wrong with this picture?

It's fresh in their minds that they should have been in the Super Bowl.
Looks like the patriots are going to win it again! YES

doesnt take a genius to see that both got robbed cause the NFL did not want those two smaller market teams in that superbowl.

thats a truth many around here are not comfortable with like the OP him living in boston and all.whats crazy is the people outside of boston some of them that are not pat fans, are also in denial mode over it. same as with 9/11,they wont look at the evidence.:rolleyes:

had to put that here since had i put it in THAT thread of his,he would have gone whining to the mods,they dont like hearing pesky little facts like that the same way the sheep dont on 9/11.

Last edited:
What did he supposedly lie about?
He was told about second in the classroom. Not before. Watch your own link dumbass!
Listen to the first 40 seconds. The guy debunks Bush's claim that he saw the first plane hit on TV .

Now go look in the mirror and call yourself a fucking dumbass and quit trolling.

The President mis-spoke.

he-lied-sbeve-s-he-be-lie-ve-d-46752702.png

The President mis-spoke.
It's more fun to hate Cheney, but I don't think Bush is 100% innocent.
He certainly wasn't the one calling most of the shots as president --at least not that day..

Well your question was answered. If you—and I mean you personally — have others...let’s hear them.

Why was all the data on Able Danger destroyed and the folks associated with it denied the ability to testify?

Why was the data associated with the FTC investigation with the insider trading for the unusual market activity related to stocks and other investments indicating prior knowledge of the attack also destroyed and nothing done?

The President mis-spoke.
He certainly wasn't the one calling most of the shots as president --at least not that day..

Well your question was answered. If you—and I mean you personally — have others...let’s hear them.

Why was all the data on Able Danger destroyed and the folks associated with it denied the ability to testify?

Why was the data associated with the FTC investigation with the insider trading for the unusual market activity related to stocks and other investments indicating prior knowledge of the attack also destroyed and nothing done?

It was destroyed and yet you know about both?

The investment CS is nonsense. Able Danger is not something I know a great deal about

The President mis-spoke.

It was destroyed and yet you know about both?

The investment CS is nonsense. Able Danger is not something I know a great deal about

Why is it nonsense?

19 terrorists hijacked four planes and flew them into two towers of the WTC, the Pentagon and one crashed in a field in Pennsylvania after the passengers revolted

Nothing has changed in 18 years

. . . and the Majority of USMB knows everything rightwinger posts are lies.

You are correct, nothing changes.

9-11 Truthers Alternative Reality

While being constructed, the WTC towers and Building 7 were wired with thermite waiting for the day when terrorists would hijack planes and fly them into the towers

. . . and the Majority of USMB knows everything rightwinger posts are lies.

You are correct, nothing changes.
Yet, you can’t point to a single lie
simple

The Biggest LIES of 9/11
https://off-guardian.org/2017/09/28/the-biggest-lies-of-911/
". . .A simple building collapse does NOT generate enough energy to hurl a multi-ton steel beam–from the South Tower–nearly 400 feet away and have enough energy left over to impale the beam into the Deutsche Bank building, as seen in the picture below:
gb9113.png
"

lies are easy to reveal. . .

collapse? That goes straight down. So real firemen tell us.

You folks watch too much TEE VEE and read too much propaganda.

911Deutschebank.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back