Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
9-11 Truthers Alternative Reality

While being constructed, the WTC towers and Building 7 were wired with thermite waiting for the day when terrorists would hijack planes and fly them into the towers

Some of the beams were made out of thermite.

It gets better...

Specially constructed thermite beams on every floor waiting for the day Terrorists would fly jet aircraft into the towers

A master plan!

AmericanEx9.11.JPG
It gets better

Now they have jet propelled WTC beams

. . . and the Majority of USMB knows everything rightwinger posts are lies.

You are correct, nothing changes.
Yet, you can’t point to a single lie
simple

The Biggest LIES of 9/11
https://off-guardian.org/2017/09/28/the-biggest-lies-of-911/
". . .A simple building collapse does NOT generate enough energy to hurl a multi-ton steel beam–from the South Tower–nearly 400 feet away and have enough energy left over to impale the beam into the Deutsche Bank building, as seen in the picture below:
gb9113.png
"

Have you calculated the energy generated by the collapse of a hundred story building?

Would “thermite” have caused a beam to project that far?

Show your math

While being constructed, the WTC towers and Building 7 were wired with thermite waiting for the day when terrorists would hijack planes and fly them into the towers

OK 9-11 Truthers

Is this your explanation or not?

simple

The Biggest LIES of 9/11
". . .A simple building collapse does NOT generate enough energy to hurl a multi-ton steel beam–from the South Tower–nearly 400 feet away and have enough energy left over to impale the beam into the Deutsche Bank building, as seen in the picture below:
gb9113.png
"

Have you calculated the energy generated by the collapse of a hundred story building?

Show your math

A) Never in the history of high rise building fires, has a building collapsed due to fire.

B) In every controlled demolition in history, there has never been enough energy to throw out multi-ton steel beams. I never, ever, held the position that thermite alone did this, thus, I don't have to prove anything.

C) It is the job of YOU to prove the governments theory, that fire could cause such a preposterous thing to happen. I don't have to prove YOUR foolish conspiracy theory.

simple

The Biggest LIES of 9/11
gb9113.png
"

Show your math

A) Never in the history of high rise building fires, has a building collapsed due to fire.

B) In every controlled demolition in history, there has never been enough energy to throw out multi-ton steel beams. I never, ever, held the position that thermite alone did this, thus, I don't have to prove anything.

C) It is the job of YOU to prove the governments theory, that fire could cause such a preposterous thing to happen. I don't have to prove YOUR foolish conspiracy theory.

A) It has happened twice
B). Rocket propelled beams, your story gets more implausible
C) You are disputing the obvious cause of the collapse, burden of proof is on you

OK 9-11 Truthers

Is this your explanation or not?

Personally? No.

My only position is that the governments story is bullshit.

Burden of proof is on you

If you claim a controlled demo, you must concede the idiocy of your scenario

WTC was wired for a controlled demo just in case someone flew planes into the buildings

YOUR theory.....defend it

simple

The Biggest LIES of 9/11
gb9113.png
"

Show your math

A) It has happened twice
C) You are disputing the obvious cause of the collapse, burden of proof is on you

A) The only time it has happened is according to the government's conspiracy theory.

B) It isn't "my theory" that has "rocket propelled beams." YOU are the one that needs to explain how multi-ton beams shoot out from the collapse.

C) Only dullards think there is an "obvious" cause to the collapse. When clearly? There is no explanation that can explain how steel frame high rises collapse and shoot out multi-ton steel beams, vaporized hundreds of bodies with out a trace, some only had microscopic DNA, and burned hundreds of cars several blocks away from the impact zone. . . with no apparent cause? :dunno:

I don't don't claim to know the reason. I really don't. What I DO KNOW? Jet fuel and collapse ain't it buddy. :auiqs.jpg:

If you think it is? You don't know very much, aren't familiar with the evidence, or have been brainwashed.

Either that, or you are an agent of disinformation and you do know damn well what is going on and are purposely lying.

simple

The Biggest LIES of 9/11
gb9113.png
"

Show your math

Never before in the history of the WTC have jets crashed into the buildings.

All of the NORAD, USAF, FAA, CIA, FBI, and Pentagon people who negligently failed to stop 9/11 were promoted by George W Bush after the smoke cleared.

Larry Silverstein and Rudi Giuliani enriched themselves while first responders ailed and died.

simple

The Biggest LIES of 9/11
gb9113.png
"

Show your math

A) It has happened twice

A) The only time it has happened is according to the government's conspiracy theory.

B) It isn't "my theory" that has "rocket propelled beams." YOU are the one that needs to explain how multi-ton beams shoot out from the collapse.

C) Only dullards think there is an "obvious" cause to the collapse. When clearly? There is no explanation that can explain how steel frame high rises collapse and shoot out multi-ton steel beams, vaporized hundreds of bodies with out a trace, some only had microscopic DNA, and burned hundreds of cars several blocks away from the impact zone. . . with no apparent cause? :dunno:

I don't don't claim to know the reason. I really don't. What I DO KNOW? Jet fuel and collapse ain't it buddy. :auiqs.jpg:

If you think it is? You don't know very much, aren't familiar with the evidence, or have been brainwashed.

Either that, or you are an agent of disinformation and you do know damn well what is going on and are purposely lying.
There was an obvious cause of the collapse. Weakening of the structure and massive fires caused by jet fuel

But wait.....There’s more!

If you think the idea of the WTC being wired for a controlled demo is preposterous

Look at 9-11 truth claims about the Pentagon
Damage was not caused by an airliner being flown into the Pentagon, it was caused by a missile that was fired just as the airline was flying over. Then, the government scattered airline debris all over the site

Can’t make this shit up

John McCain was so out of touch with reality, he hadn't even heard about
the Tower 7 ( Solomon Brothers bldg) collapse.

But wait.....There’s more!

If you think the idea of the WTC being wired for a controlled demo is preposterous

Look at 9-11 truth claims about the Pentagon
Damage was not caused by an airliner being flown into the Pentagon, it was caused by a missile that was fired just as the airline was flying over. Then, the government scattered airline debris all over the site

Can’t make this shit up
The reason there are questions about the Pentagon is simple---
why were all the cameras off ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back