March for Trump Rally DC Noon ET (CSPAN)

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
I heard CSPAN was covering the MAGA march. Noon eastern.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump shows up.

Trump44.jpg

I heard CSPAN was covering the MAGA march. Noon eastern.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump shows up.

View attachment 415856
Of course he will..what narcissist wouldn't? He will lap up the adulation..throw some lies out to the crowd..they'll eat it up--and on Jan. 20, 2021....Biden will still be President and Trump will still be dodging indictments.

Welp...I have to be honest...this is probably the worst rally I've ever seen :laugh:

I hope Trump shows up and rescues it! Because WOW is it bad :D

Welp...I have to be honest...this is probably the worst rally I've ever seen :laugh:

What were you expecting? Jesus, the pink hat brigade drummed up 50X more enthusiasm than this limp attempt at a rally.
That should tell you something. It tells me that people are exhausted. There will always be hardcore Trump supporters that will
come out for him. But the majority of people?, they'll get mad and upset over the election, but will move on and go on with life. As it should be.

Seems a little unorganized for sure, but what you are seeing is America in the raw. They aren't being celebritized by way of the mainstream media forces, that through their Democrat tax and wealth redistribution thieves, who had then empowered the media to celebrity status with all the glitz and glamour of hollyweird propelling them foward in society, and against society, has made real American's fighting for the republic look weak and out of touch. It's really a shame.

Seems a little unorganized for sure, but what you are seeing is America in the raw. They aren't being celebritized by way of the mainstream media forces, that through their Democrat tax and wealth redistribution thieves, who had then empowered the media to celebrity status with all the glitz and glamour of hollyweird propelling them foward in society, and against society, has made real American's fighting for the republic look weak and out of touch. It's really a shame.
God I hope I don't ever see these people..in the raw!

It's a losing cause in the dead of Winter....there is no air in the balloon.

What were you expecting? Jesus, the pink hat brigade drummed up 50X more enthusiasm than this limp attempt at a rally.
That should tell you something. It tells me that people are exhausted. There will always be hardcore Trump supporters that will
come out for him. But the majority of people?, they'll get mad and upset over the election, but will move on and go on with life. As it should be.
When Biden is deemed unfit medically for the job, otherwise through cognitive test required of him to take before serious consideration is given to him to serve, then don't whine and complain because the nation has a fail stop that keeps a potential security threat out of the position of president in this nation.

God I hope I don't ever see these people..in the raw!

It's a losing cause in the dead of Winter....there is no air in the balloon.
Taking things literally eh ?? Rotflmbo

Sure. What I'm seeing is a bunch of rag tag MAGA wavers who were hoping that the throngs would be massive.
This..is what real organization in marshaling demonstrations looks like. One day after Trump's "biggest ever" inauguration day crowd. Just in Washington, DC.
1605380803599.png

1605380895334.png

Forum List

Back