Marco Rubio - The Great Colored Hope for Grand Old White America

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008

Before I go on, am I the only one that thinks Marco Rubio acts, looks, and speaks like the Poster Child for the Reformed Gays Movement? (not that there is anything wrong with that.)
-------------------------------------------------------

Spanish speakers usually have Spanish language cable stations and radio they listen to. These media have their own translators. Always have and always will. What was the point of having Baby Face Anchor Baby Rubio pull this stunt and did he do as poorly in Spanish as he did in English?

Does the party of Grand Old White America, really think Hispanics are so dumb as to fall for a Tio Tortia being a front man for a political power grab? Maybe they do, they are always calling blacks stupid.

Every time the party of Grand Old White America loses an election we get to hear how they were foloed...fooled into voting for the real racists...progressive democrats. If only blacks would listen to the party of Grand Old White America, they would all get a pair of boots to pull themselves up with, and a chance to be white-for-a-day.

What does the GOP base really think of the Hispanic electorate? What does the GOP leadership think of the Hispanic electorate?

I predict in 8 years they will have developed a strategy to attempt to rip the browns away from the brown/black voting block coalition. Divide and conquer. The only question I have is "Will it succeed?"

Rubio's translation video time frame
Spanish State of the Rubio - The Colbert Report - 2013-13-02 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Tio Tortia?

Your spanish sucks. I can't tell if you meant Tio Tortilla or Tio Tom.

Scared of him, aren't you.

Last edited:
Destroy Rubio. He's getting too popular.

Rubio is a tool to play with. I remember a few years back when you people thought every new GOP Governor was the next best thing since sliced packets on the web.

Now the next best thing is supposed to be in darker shades because some marketeer or pollster told you so?

:thewave:

You have no ideas. You are hoping for a personality

Last edited:
Dante: Racist

I never saw that coming, I thought you were better than that

just showing his true colors..just think if Rubio was black what they would say about him.

Are you saying he's not PC enough? Are the Latinos and blacks to be coddled? Amazing how you talk out of both sides of your mouth and neither makes any sense! :eusa_eh:

I'm talking about the names he would be called, like Uncle toms, etc..If you don't know what I'm talking about don't put your silliness on me

usmbfrankoddballdudesma.png

just showing his true colors..just think if Rubio was black what they would say about him.

Are you saying he's not PC enough? Are the Latinos and blacks to be coddled? Amazing how you talk out of both sides of your mouth and neither makes any sense! :eusa_eh:

I'm talking about the names he would be called, like Uncle toms, etc..If you don't know what I'm talking about don't put your silliness on me

I never called Clarence Thomas those names. I did call him a weirdo sexist creep.

Dante never gets into somebody black not being black enough or some shit. that's just your partisan way of lumping everyone who disagrees with you into stereotypes...like some people do with 'Uncle Tom'

His story.

Oh my. I listened to it. It was from the heart and yes I know the difference between a speech and one written from the inner soul.

When he talked about his dad at the back of the room. I cried. I know immigrants.

My whole family were immigrants. Ukrainian and Irish but my Uncle Felix (Italy)fell in love with my Aunt Marika they didn't even know their opposite languages

You stab us in the heart when you say we don't know immigrants. You are liars. We are the children of them.

So you're saying they should be coddled? Isn't that the exact opposite of the usual conservative position? Watch out! You'll get whiplash.

Tio Tortia?

Your spanish sucks. I can't tell if you meant Tio Tortilla or Tio Tom.

Scared of him, aren't you.

Spanish? :laugh2: Fool!

It's English.

Tio is spanish. Tortia is no language at all.

I think what we have here is an epic language fail.

Now don't hold me to task here. My husband is pure german, but where we live it's a combo of low german and high german.

I'm high Ukrainian and Russian surrounded and goodness gracious it's not a matter of station but just how we list the languages; I'm surrounded by low Russians.

And every body puuuuuuuuuuuleze the high and the low are only how we talk about the languages. Not how we regard each other.

I want to make sure everyone understands that.

Before I go on, am I the only one that thinks Marco Rubio acts, looks, and speaks like the Poster Child for the Reformed Gays Movement? (not that there is anything wrong with that.)
-------------------------------------------------------

Spanish speakers usually have Spanish language cable stations and radio they listen to. These media have their own translators. Always have and always will. What was the point of having Baby Face Anchor Baby Rubio pull this stunt and did he do as poorly in Spanish as he did in English?

Does the party of Grand Old White America, really think Hispanics are so dumb as to fall for a Tio Tortia being a front man for a political power grab? Maybe they do, they are always calling blacks stupid.

Every time the party of Grand Old White America loses an election we get to hear how they were foloed...fooled into voting for the real racists...progressive democrats. If only blacks would listen to the party of Grand Old White America, they would all get a pair of boots to pull themselves up with, and a chance to be white-for-a-day.

What does the GOP base really think of the Hispanic electorate? What does the GOP leadership think of the Hispanic electorate?

I predict in 8 years they will have developed a strategy to attempt to rip the browns away from the brown/black voting block coalition. Divide and conquer. The only question I have is "Will it succeed?"

Rubio's translation video time frame
Spanish State of the Rubio - The Colbert Report - 2013-13-02 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

You could have called him a house wetback in a whole lot less words.

Forum List

Back