Marco Rubio - The Great Colored Hope for Grand Old White America

the only ones we see pissing themselves is the left over Rubio

my gawd, the guy made a speech..who said there will be anything else? the Dear leader makes some speech that is written for him and they fall over themselves

That's the same argument I've heard regarding Sarah Palin. That certainly proved to be untrue because she certainly did NOT have what it took to rise to the occasion as the presumptive front runner for the 2012 GOP nomination. In case you forget, she kept everyone guessing for the longest time, probably to milk as much publicity (and speaking fees) as she possibly could, until she finally announced that she wasn't a candidate. And she made that announcement on a radio show instead of on Fox, which just so happened to be paying her because they believed she could raise their ratings. No wonder Ailes was ticked off at her.

That's also the same argument I've heard about Ted Nugent, who just so happens to be a walking PR disaster for the GOP because he can't manage to say anything without being unduly offensive to almost any group. The only thing people are uncertain about is who exactly Nugent will offend next. Hell, it could be any group under the sun. Half the fun of watching Ted is the surprise of finding out who exactly (which person OR GROUP) is going to be on the receiving end of one of his famous rants.

Rubio ain't ready. Just like Bachmann wasn't (isn't), and Herman Cain wasn't.

My advice to the GOP is to not rally around someone until they've proven some real mettle in the contest for the GOP nomination. After all, Obama spent well over a year publicly battling Hillary Clinton for the Dem nomination. Rubio couldn't even seem to hold up his end in a studio. Not a good sign.

Marco Rubio - The Great Colored Hope for Grand Old White America

I thought that we already had that in the house speaker?

Rubio was thirsty.

He drank bottled water probably paid for w/ a credit card by the RNC.

His parents had water from a government water system.

Hypocrite.

Rubio isn't ready.

rubio31.jpg

Van Jones gets it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1hJ_MnPjsY]Van Jones on 'Dangerous' Marco Rubio: He Is 'To The Heart What Paul Ryan Is To The Head' - YouTube[/ame]

Rubio isn't ready.

Ready for what?

I think he's ready for the comedy club. That water thing was hilarious!

:lol:

:lol: I just saw it for the first time. He did look goofy grabbing for it and trying to stay on camera too.

I don't know why they never have a fan around, these things have happened before.

It looked like a stand up routine in a comedy club. All that was missing was The Divinyls singing in the background.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM]Divinyls - I Touch Myself - YouTube[/ame]

Rubio was thirsty.

He drank bottled water probably paid for w/ a credit card by the RNC.

His parents had water from a government water system.

Hypocrite.

Well the whole speech was basically hypocritical.

First it ragged about big government and said government doesn't help anyone. Basically went through the Romney boilerplate.

But then he went on to say how much government helped him.

I mean..what?

:dunno:

I am not too sure about Rubio.. I don't knwo if I like him, and he is not ready.. Granted he has got some time to prep.. Maybe he will change my mind

This guy Rubio is a rube dressed in a suit. He reminds of a kid who is eager he pisses all over himself when his time finally arrives.

Can't wait.

Stellar credentials compared to a community organizer.

:rofl:

Obama. President of the USA. President of the Harvard Law Review.

Rubio? Cuban-American rube.

This guy Rubio is a rube dressed in a suit. He reminds of a kid who is eager he pisses all over himself when his time finally arrives.

Can't wait.

:eusa_hand:The internet is a wonderful thing..Use it idiot

Rubio attended South Miami Senior High School and graduated in 1989. He then attended Tarkio College for one year on a football scholarship from 1989 to 1990, before enrolling at Santa Fe Community College (now Santa Fe College). He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Florida in 1993, and his J.D. degree cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in 1996.[12] Rubio stated that his education resulted in $100,000 of student loans, which he paid off in 2012.

While studying law, he interned for U.S. Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen.[14] He served as City Commissioner for West Miami

Last edited:

Rubio attended South Miami Senior High School and graduated in 1989. He then attended Tarkio College for one year on a football scholarship from 1989 to 1990, before enrolling at Santa Fe Community College (now Santa Fe College). He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Florida in 1993, and his J.D. degree cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in 1996.[12] Rubio stated that his education resulted in $100,000 of student loans, which he paid off in 2012.

While studying law, he interned for U.S. Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen.[14] He served as City Commissioner for West Miami

Yes..University of Miami School of Law..is almost the same as Harvard.

And Queens College? Man..that's like um..Oxford, right?

I wonder if Obama got a laugh out of it. The speech, I mean. HaHa.

Yes..University of Miami School of Law..is almost the same as Harvard.

And Queens College? Man..that's like um..Oxford, right?

Not much common sense coming out of the Ivey league lately… Sad really

Can't wait.

Racist...
You fucken libs crack me up. The guy took a drink of water.
Thats all you got?
Harvard law review ......and he never published anything. Bang up job he did there.
I guess he's using the same theory when it comes to a budget.

Forum List

Back