Marco Rubio - The Great Colored Hope for Grand Old White America

:rofl:

Obama. President of the USA. President of the Harvard Law Review.

Rubio? Cuban-American rube.

:eusa_hand:The internet is a wonderful thing..Use it idiot

Rubio attended South Miami Senior High School and graduated in 1989. He then attended Tarkio College for one year on a football scholarship from 1989 to 1990, before enrolling at Santa Fe Community College (now Santa Fe College). He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Florida in 1993, and his J.D. degree cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in 1996.[12] Rubio stated that his education resulted in $100,000 of student loans, which he paid off in 2012.

While studying law, he interned for U.S. Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen.[14] He served as City Commissioner for West Miami

Yes..University of Miami School of Law..is almost the same as Harvard.

And Queens College? Man..that's like um..Oxford, right?

What law school did YOU graduate from, Swallow?

Knock it off guys this is the politics forum, you want to flame take it elsewhere.

Before I go on, am I the only one that thinks Marco Rubio acts, looks, and speaks like the Poster Child for the Reformed Gays Movement? (not that there is anything wrong with that.)
-------------------------------------------------------

Spanish speakers usually have Spanish language cable stations and radio they listen to. These media have their own translators. Always have and always will. What was the point of having Baby Face Anchor Baby Rubio pull this stunt and did he do as poorly in Spanish as he did in English?

Does the party of Grand Old White America, really think Hispanics are so dumb as to fall for a Tio Tortia being a front man for a political power grab? Maybe they do, they are always calling blacks stupid.

Every time the party of Grand Old White America loses an election we get to hear how they were foloed...fooled into voting for the real racists...progressive democrats. If only blacks would listen to the party of Grand Old White America, they would all get a pair of boots to pull themselves up with, and a chance to be white-for-a-day.

What does the GOP base really think of the Hispanic electorate? What does the GOP leadership think of the Hispanic electorate?

I predict in 8 years they will have developed a strategy to attempt to rip the browns away from the brown/black voting block coalition. Divide and conquer. The only question I have is "Will it succeed?"

Rubio's translation video time frame
Spanish State of the Rubio - The Colbert Report - 2013-13-02 - Video Clip | Comedy Central
My my is it just me or does someone sound racist and anti Latino? This is the second thread in two day's that has shown the start of the left's war on Latinos and you guy's are supposed to be the party of tolerance and understanding towards other races and cultures for shame.

Liberal democrats are, of course, racist and intolerant. Always have been.

It is great to see Rubio having the lefties in such abject panic and fear. Oh, this is just the beginning of the hateful attacks on Rubio. He is smart, articulate, can connect with people and has charisma. I truly hope the attacks on Rubio continue to get worse, because it will cost the Democrats big in 2016 and many elections after.

Think about it. Who will the Democrats have to run in 2016, Hillary?? She will not do good against Rubio. She is full of scandals, is ice cold, and she is old. Rubio if he runs, in 2016 will take away a huge percentage of Latino votes, hahahaahaha....can you see Hillary adopting a Latino accent when talking before a Latino crowd....you know how like she adopted a southern accent when speaking in southern states! :cuckoo:

I see the fear from the left, they know Rubio can beat Hillary, the Democrats have no up and coming young stars, they are just a bunch of washed up old hippies whose politics have destroyed America.

Even Van Jones admitted Rubio is dangerous.

Before I go on, am I the only one that thinks Marco Rubio acts, looks, and speaks like the Poster Child for the Reformed Gays Movement? (not that there is anything wrong with that.)

Spanish speakers usually have Spanish language cable stations and radio they listen to. These media have their own translators. Always have and always will. What was the point of having Baby Face Anchor Baby Rubio pull this stunt and did he do as poorly in Spanish as he did in English?

Does the party of Grand Old White America, really think Hispanics are so dumb as to fall for a Tio Tortia being a front man for a political power grab? Maybe they do, they are always calling blacks stupid.

Every time the party of Grand Old White America loses an election we get to hear how they were foloed...fooled into voting for the real racists...progressive democrats. If only blacks would listen to the party of Grand Old White America, they would all get a pair of boots to pull themselves up with, and a chance to be white-for-a-day.

What does the GOP base really think of the Hispanic electorate? What does the GOP leadership think of the Hispanic electorate?

I predict in 8 years they will have developed a strategy to attempt to rip the browns away from the brown/black voting block coalition. Divide and conquer. The only question I have is "Will it succeed?"

Spanish State of the Rubio - The Colbert Report - 2013-13-02 - Video Clip | Comedy Central
My my is it just me or does someone sound racist and anti Latino? This is the second thread in two day's that has shown the start of the left's war on Latinos and you guy's are supposed to be the party of tolerance and understanding towards other races and cultures for shame.

Rubio is Cuban-American. They are not representative of Hispanics

It is great to see Rubio having the lefties in such abject panic and fear. Oh, this is just the beginning of the hateful attacks on Rubio. He is smart, articulate, can connect with people and has charisma. I truly hope the attacks on Rubio continue to get worse, because it will cost the Democrats big in 2016 and many elections after.

Think about it. Who will the Democrats have to run in 2016, Hillary?? She will not do good against Rubio. She is full of scandals, is ice cold, and she is old. Rubio if he runs, in 2016 will take away a huge percentage of Latino votes, hahahaahaha....can you see Hillary adopting a Latino accent when talking before a Latino crowd....you know how like she adopted a southern accent when speaking in southern states! :cuckoo:

I see the fear from the left, they know Rubio can beat Hillary, the Democrats have no up and coming young stars, they are just a bunch of washed up old hippies whose politics have destroyed America.

Rubio scares them. They start attacking strong opposition years in advance of a presidential bid. Rubio scares them because he opposes them and he is from the new voting block they seek to enslave and control.

Rubio is Cuban-American. They are not representative of Hispanics

:lol:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2ec6HQKsIg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2ec6HQKsIg[/ame]

Last edited:

Rubio scares them. They start attacking strong opposition years in advance of a presidential bid. Rubio scares them because he opposes them and he is from the new voting block they seek to enslave and control.

Not really. I had heard that Rubio is pretty dumb and I've been waiting for something to happen with him. It did. He embarrassed himself like Rick Perry did so often. Hispanics aren't his voting block, he's a Republican. Try to remember that.

Who knows, maybe it's the worst thing that will happen to him. These responses don't work out well for Republicans though, do they.

Not really. I had heard that Rubio is pretty dumb and I've been waiting for something to happen with him. It did. He embarrassed himself like Rick Perry did so often. Hispanics aren't his voting block, he's a Republican. Try to remember that.

Who knows, maybe it's the worst thing that will happen to him. These responses don't work out well for Republicans though, do they.
The history of the GOP SOTU responses seem to be where potential presidential contenders ambitions go to die.

The history of the GOP SOTU responses seem to be where potential presidential contenders ambitions go to die.

Yeah. It's hard to top this one though. I keep laughing when I see it, Bobby Jindal is probably feeling vindicated right about now.

I see the fear from the left, they know Rubio can beat Hillary.
"""""""""

Whoa, whoa.....I recall Hillary sitting before a senate investigative hearing for 5 hours and she barely blinked at the barrage of rude and disrespectful questions.

Rubio was not being questioned in his GOP response to Obama's SOTU speech. It was just him and a camera. And he couldn't handle it. Sweat running down his face and the off-camera grab for a water bottle made me laugh out loud.

If he became president what would he need to stand up and deliver a SOTU speech? AN IV DRIP IN HIS ARM AND A SWEATBAND AROUND HIS FOREHEAD?

Losers......

Sure does seem fair for conservatives to scream "racism" at any criticism of Rubio. After all, the race card tactic has been used against them to such huge success for so long that they have a great deal of catching up to do. Maybe being put on the defensive for no good reason will teach folks that such a tactic is the wrong way to go.

Or maybe not.

Aha, you heard Rubio was dumb. I guess that settles it then, right? After all you did hear it.
Did you hear it or read it? Was it on a weekend ? Day or night? We need the important facts ..

Aha, you heard Rubio was dumb. I guess that settles it then, right? After all you did hear it.
Did you hear it or read it? Was it on a weekend ? Day or night? We need the important facts ..

:eusa_shhh:
In her world only liberals and Democrats are smart..and she thinks Obama is the smartest man in her world
it's a obsession with some people

Last edited:
You guys aare going to learn why you should never vote republican from Florida.

My thoughts on Rubio-

I think the problem is "We gots us a minority" from the far right fails to recognize that the divides within that community.

Because of our silly policies towards Cuba, we gave Cuba immigrants all sorts of privilages their Mexican counterparts didn't get. While we build fences to keep Mexicans out, we offered Cubans bribes to brave shark infested waters because we are still upset after 50 years that Castro "Unfriended" us. Seriously, it's like foriegn policy written by 16 year old girls.

All that said- I'm just not seeing what the big whoop is about. Much like Piyush Jindal, you guys think you can take the same anti-worker, misogynistic, racist, plutocratic and religious fanatic shit and put in a new box and sell it.

Forum List

Back