Mariah Carey is so god damn gorgeous

Besides that but Mariah doesn't really dance much during her live performances that I've ever seen. She's not like Beyonce.

Then she should stop drinking, stuffing her fat ass, show up to rehearsal, learn the material, and put on a GD show if that is what she is paid to do.

Otherwise, she should not be supported by any fans and should go the same way as Milli Vanilli, a two bit clown whore hack.

That ought to strip her of her grammies as well.

If she is this dishonest, and she doesn't have enough shame to be humble about it or apologize for it, who is to say what filters, buffers and auto-tune shit the original recordings went through.

If you don't sing, don't write, can't dance. . . you are just a talentless hack.

She has performed live plenty of times.. You don't even know the woman! Good grief.

Sure she has. . . . just like this last New Years?

PT Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute. . . . When was your minute?

Christ, you saw with your own eyes she is a fraud, yet you still don't believe it? You are still telling me she has "has performed live plenty of times?" Yeah, and? She "performed" live New Years eve, what of it? We now know her live performances aren't worth a damn, they are bullshit. Just like a David Copperfield or Houdini act.

If we know she is a fraud and a liar, what would make you think all those other times were any different?

Do you go to magic shows and believe that it is all "real magic?" Or just the ones you attend? Are you seriously this obtuse?

(Seriously, this is why American politicians so easily manipulate the public. They tell them they have been lying to them, and the public still thinks what they have said in the past is the truth.)

I told my son that after this last prima donna hissy fit, there would still be folks that are so utterly celeb. brain washed that they would stick up for her. That is the difference between now and the eighties. When they pulled that shit then, it spelled the doom for any legitimacy for an entertainer. Now? Folks are so dumbed down, they just don't give a shit, they'll still worship these shit stains. He didn't believe me. I tell him I see it all the time.

Wake up cup cake.

She has one job to earn her millions and fame. If she can't do it right, she doesn't deserve her accolades or the money. Don't support that crap.

You can say you "like" Mariah Caraey, but you have no idea who she is, she is a fake, it's all an illusion. You don't KNOW who she is, so how can you like something that you don't even have any idea what it is? What you are saying is you like deception. You like lies.

What lies? I think it seems as if you are the one taking this all so seriously. Something got messed up during the performance. Not such a big deal. I don't "worship" anyone, FYI. Lol. I happen to think she's a talented singer is all. Also, she IS an attractive woman. No need to trash her when she hasn't harmed anyone. Right?

:lmao:

The Karaoke machine wasn't working. . . . "Something got messed up during the performance."

UGvrmby.jpg

You do realize that pretty much ALL performers lip sync their own songs at certain events, right? That is not a big deal either.

Paying them to show up and lip sync doesn't make sense. For that, they could run CDs or mp3s.

It makes sense because people will pay to come and see them perform, whether they are lip syncing or not.

Bullshit.

IF the majority of people actually knew how awful these people really were, if they only knew that the major stars were corporate creations and had a chance to sit in an intimate bar room type setting or garage band gig type setting to see if they really had the talent to go the full nine, I don't think a lot of Americans would use their hard earned money to support these celebs. Only the easily fooled and duped ones would.

I told my son that after this last prima donna hissy fit, there would still be folks that are so utterly celeb. brain washed that they would stick up for her. That is the difference between now and the eighties. When they pulled that shit then, it spelled the doom for any legitimacy for an entertainer. Now? Folks are so dumbed down, they just don't give a shit, they'll still worship these shit stains. He didn't believe me. I tell him I see it all the time.

Wake up cup cake.

She has one job to earn her millions and fame. If she can't do it right, she doesn't deserve her accolades or the money. Don't support that crap.

You can say you "like" Mariah Caraey, but you have no idea who she is, she is a fake, it's all an illusion. You don't KNOW who she is, so how can you like something that you don't even have any idea what it is? What you are saying is you like deception. You like lies.

What lies? I think it seems as if you are the one taking this all so seriously. Something got messed up during the performance. Not such a big deal. I don't "worship" anyone, FYI. Lol. I happen to think she's a talented singer is all. Also, she IS an attractive woman. No need to trash her when she hasn't harmed anyone. Right?

The Karaoke machine wasn't working. . . . "Something got messed up during the performance."

UGvrmby.jpg

You do realize that pretty much ALL performers lip sync their own songs at certain events, right? That is not a big deal either.

Paying them to show up and lip sync doesn't make sense. For that, they could run CDs or mp3s.

It makes sense because people will pay to come and see them perform, whether they are lip syncing or not.

It seems we don't agree on what "performance" is.

For me, lip syncing is certainly not.

UGvrmby.jpg

Bullshit.

IF the majority of people actually knew how awful these people really were, if they only knew that the major stars were corporate creations and had a chance to sit in an intimate bar room type setting or garage band gig type setting to see if they really had the talent to go the full nine, I don't think a lot of Americans would use their hard earned money to support these celebs. Only the easily fooled and duped ones would.

You don't even know these people. Lol. Stop being ridiculous. You don't like Mariah Carey, okay I think everyone gets it. No need to have a temper tantrum about her. :rolleyes-41: Fucking nut.

Well, guess what? I don't care what any of you say. I like Mariah Carey. So there. :funnyface:

You can continue with demeaning her if it makes you feel better.

Wake up cup cake.

UGvrmby.jpg

Nope.

Only those performers feel the need to do that dancing shit, serializing themselves like prostitutes and whores do it.

You can't dance and do acrobatics and be a monkey while performing music. You need to choose.

Either you entertain, or you respect artistry.

She is an dancing monkey. If you don't give a shit about music, and you just like pretty shows, good for you.

Those of us who like real music have no respect for this crap.
Mick Jagger runs 5 miles every show. Hes's wearing 4 fit bits. Lol

Wake up cup cake.

UGvrmby.jpg

Nope.

Only those performers feel the need to do that dancing shit, serializing themselves like prostitutes and whores do it.

You can't dance and do acrobatics and be a monkey while performing music. You need to choose.

She is an dancing monkey. If you don't give a shit about music, and you just like pretty shows, good for you.

Have you see a close up of his face?
He's a living corpse.

UGvrmby.jpg

Bullshit.

You don't even know these people. Lol. Stop being ridiculous. You don't like Mariah Carey, okay I think everyone gets it. No need to have a temper tantrum about her. :rolleyes-41: Fucking nut.
What's funny is the networks aired it 3 hours later on the west coast. They didn't have to do that but apparently her screwing up was worth more than her doing it well. She must be so embarrassed. Everyone need to learn humility and if you believe in karma she just got hers.

UGvrmby.jpg

Nope.

He's a living corpse.
Someone said you can't move and sing you have to pick one. Mick runs and sings is all I'm saying. Not that he's hot.

I'm remembering dancing in the streets with Bowie.

I like a lot of her songs. Hero, Honey, Shake It Off, Fantasy, Heartbreaker, Dreamlover. I like her music a lot. :)

UGvrmby.jpg

Bullshit.

You're the one that believes she has integrity and talent still, despite the evidence of your own eyes, not me.

Clearly you are the one that is insane.

UGvrmby.jpg

Nope.

He's a living corpse.
Someone said you can't move and sing you have to pick one. Mick runs and sings is all I'm saying. Not that he's hot.

Dude, that was a video. I guarantee the music and video were recorded separately.

It's like you folks have no idea how entertainment is produced.

UGvrmby.jpg

Nope.

He's a living corpse.

I'm pretty sure when Mick is in concert, or in a live performance, he might be moving around stage a lot, but it never interferes with his singing.

The man has integrity.

I'm quite sure that most if not all of the well known singers (who attract big crowds) have lip synced at least one time in their careers. It just depends on the venue.

My sources tell me that ABC wouldn't pay for her people to run her segment, and Mariah had to use the Dick Clark Production people instead. Apparently she was having problems with her in-ear molded monitor (I hate them and won't use them) and when she pulled one out it was too loud for her to hear and she lost the plot.

It happens. She could have handled it better, and at least tried to stick a finger in her ear. It's worked, like, forever . . .

Luciano Pavarotti doesn't think she's a dancing monkey. :)

Who knows, in this instance, maybe he is too? You know how much he liked younger women, right? He said he was a young soul, who knows what he would do for her. . . .

Listen, I'm not saying she never actually sings, or that it isn't her voice on the recordings, what I am saying, is that her integrity is shot, it's gone.

If you defend her as an artist at this point, that's on your. But she sucks.

I like her music. I like her songs. I don't know anything about her personally and I don't care to. :dunno: I don't hold her having technical difficulties against her at a venue where it was probably set up that she would be lip syncing to her song instead of actually singing.

I like this song much better without Luciano (no offense to Luciano of course). Such a pretty and heart touching song.

There's a hero
If you look inside your heart
You don't have to be afraid
Of what you are
There's an answer
If you reach into your soul
And the sorrow that you know
Will melt away

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

It's a long, road
When you face the world alone
No one reaches out a hand
For you to hold
You can find love
If you search within yourself
And the emptiness you felt
Will disappear

That a hero lies in you

Lord knows
Dreams are hard to follow
But don't let anyone
Tear them away
Hold on
There will be tomorrow
In time you'll find the way

That a hero lies in you
That a hero lies in you
That a hero lies in you

Luciferian propaganda and crap.

Ew, no she isn't. She is average looking. Her body is average. Her voice sets dogs a running, squeaking like it does. And she hasn't a clue how to dress, she looks like a tramp most of time. Did you see her standing next to a Christmas tree? Gross. And her NYE outfit ... was she planning on doing some yoga on stage?

She is as tacky as they come.

Forum List

Back