🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marijane!

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
When they legalize marijuana nation wide will you be a good role model for your children and share? Just asking.

Dope is for dopes. I will never permit dope in my home, since it instantly converts intelligent righties into lefties. Lefties want to legalize dope because it will lead to more lefty votes

When they legalize marijuana nation wide will you be a good role model for your children and share? Just asking.
I wouldnt smoke a cigarette, drink, or smoke weed in front of my child. Nothings changed. Dumb people just have conditioned to be sheep instead of using their brain and realizing that smoking weed is just like the other two vices I mentioned.

I wouldnt smoke a cigarette, drink, or smoke weed in front of my child. Nothings changed. Dumb people just have conditioned to be sheep instead of using their brain and realizing that smoking weed is just like the other two vices I mentioned.

Ah, but would you teach your children to defy Authority when it's wrong? There's the rub.

And do you think Marijane will bring along the White Rabbit?

Ah, but would you teach your children to defy Authority when it's wrong? There's the rub.
Absolutely. However, I also teach them to know when something is worth fighting authority.

I do not believe Arizona, Idaho, Utah or Wyoming will ever legalize that sh!t.

The rest of the Nation may very well go to pot, sure.

Although it would surprise me if Florida and Texas also legalize it.

In Utah you are lucky to get alcohol.

More tax dollars will sway alot of the states.

Hell, in Utah you can't even get drinkable coffee. :puke:

Dope is for dopes. I will never permit dope in my home, since it instantly converts intelligent righties into lefties. Lefties want to legalize dope because it will lead to more lefty votes

Y0bn9HD.gif

Nobody in the ultra "conservative" far Right states is going to want legalized sh!t in their states. There are already enough Mexicans and Colombians selling dope here illegally as it is.

And Colorado is currently the butt of a lot of dope jokes now.

So don't kid yourself -- the dope legalization idea is not popular everywhere.

State Marijuana Laws in 2017 Map

Twenty-six states and the District of Columbia currently have laws broadly legalizing marijuana in some form. Three other states will soon join them after recently passing measures permitting use of medical marijuana.

Seven states and the District of Columbia have adopted the most expansive laws legalizing marijuana for recreational use. Most recently, California, Massachusetts, Maine and Nevada all passed measures in November legalizing recreational marijuana. California’s Prop. 64 measure allows adults 21 and older to possess up to one ounce of marijuana and grow up to six plants in their homes. Other tax and licensing provisions of the law will not take effect until January 2018.

Several legislatures in states recently passing legalization measures are debating regulatory proposals around the use and sale of marijuana. Massachusetts lawmakers are weighing bills that would lower the amount residents can legally possess and place restrictions on retail stores. In Nevada, one proposal calls for businesses to obtain permits allowing for the public use of marijuana.

A number of states have also decriminalized the possession of small amounts of marijuana. Some medical marijuana laws are broader than others, with types of medical conditions that allow for treatment varying from state to state. Several states (not shown on the map below) have passed narrow laws allowing residents to possess cannabis only if they suffer from certain rare medical illnesses.

Our map shows current state laws and recently-approved ballot measures legalizing marijuana for medical or recreational purposes. Medical marijuana laws recently passing in Arkansas, Florida and North Dakota have yet to become effective.

Information is current as of March 23, 2017.

Nobody in the ultra "conservative" far Right states is going to want legalized sh!t in their states. There are already enough Mexicans and Colombians selling dope here illegally as it is.

Rocky mountain HIGH!

Rocky mountain HIGH!

Yah Johnny Deutscherdorf (aka Denver) was a dope smoking mountain hippy.

And Colorado has gone pro-dope.

But it/they is/are surrounded by anti dope states so don't get your pipe dreams confused with reality.

State Marijuana Laws in 2017 Map

Twenty-six states and the District of Columbia currently have laws broadly legalizing marijuana in some form. Three other states will soon join them after recently passing measures permitting use of medical marijuana.

Seven states and the District of Columbia have adopted the most expansive laws legalizing marijuana for recreational use. Most recently, California, Massachusetts, Maine and Nevada all passed measures in November legalizing recreational marijuana. California’s Prop. 64 measure allows adults 21 and older to possess up to one ounce of marijuana and grow up to six plants in their homes. Other tax and licensing provisions of the law will not take effect until January 2018.

Several legislatures in states recently passing legalization measures are debating regulatory proposals around the use and sale of marijuana. Massachusetts lawmakers are weighing bills that would lower the amount residents can legally possess and place restrictions on retail stores. In Nevada, one proposal calls for businesses to obtain permits allowing for the public use of marijuana.

A number of states have also decriminalized the possession of small amounts of marijuana. Some medical marijuana laws are broader than others, with types of medical conditions that allow for treatment varying from state to state. Several states (not shown on the map below) have passed narrow laws allowing residents to possess cannabis only if they suffer from certain rare medical illnesses.

Our map shows current state laws and recently-approved ballot measures legalizing marijuana for medical or recreational purposes. Medical marijuana laws recently passing in Arkansas, Florida and North Dakota have yet to become effective.

Information is current as of March 23, 2017.
Not relevant.

Forum List

Back