Marijuana doesn’t cure cancel it’s not a miracle drug. Marijuana influences people to be happy playing video games, eating pizza sitting at home.

You need to take the antipsychotics the doctor prescribed you.

You’re psychotic and delusional if you believe there are people tracking you and trying to kill you for not smoking weed. Textbook psychosis.
are you trying to tell me there hasnt been a war on drugs for 50 yrs where the government actively was searching out and arresting or killing drug users and dealers because they chose what they wanted to put in their own bodies?? when the majority of them had never harmed another person??

and you say I need antipsychotic drugs,,

So, you're only repeating to what you've heard from other's that have not attended any of these events?
I went to these Events back in the day and they always smell like dope. Even the inner cities of buffalo all smell like marijuana. It’s a terrible thing because the working class people who live in the inner cities want nothing to do with drugs.

Anytime I drive past the BLM racist events. It always smells like dope and it also smells like shit to blasters correct point. At such BLM events there’s garbage over the place.

I went to these Events back in the day and they always smell like dope. Even the inner cities of buffalo all smell like marijuana. It’s a terrible thing because the working class people who live in the inner cities want nothing to do with drugs.

Anytime I drive past the BLM racist events. It always smells like dope and it also smells like shit to blasters correct point.
the working class people in the inner cities are the ones smoking weed,,

so then why would you lie to mock me for something thats actually been happening in this country for over 50 yrs??
I didn’t understand what you meant by people tracking you and trying to kill you. I thought you meant some random conspiracy.

It makes more sense now that I get you meant the cops and the war on drugs.

Did I?
If I did then my bad.

It appears from your past posts you oppose the freedom for citizens to possess weapons other than broomsticks.
Nope. I own guns myself. I’m not opposed to regulations so dangerous people are limited from getting dangerous weapons. But I’m all for responsible people owning whatever they want

I didn’t understand what you meant by people tracking you and trying to kill you. I thought you meant some random conspiracy.

It makes more sense now that I get you meant the cops and the war on drugs.
its funny how people dont look at what the government was doing from the victims perspective,,

but thanks for seeing what I meant,,

up above soemone said only lowlifes smoked weed and how it hurt the working classs people,,

I encourage him to go to a weed store if its legal in his state and watch the [people going in,, its 100% working class people,,

it would blow the minds of anti weed people if they could see who the smokers really are,, and how many they allow in their house to repair and maintain the things that make their lives easier,,

Forum List

Back