Marine held in Mexican Jail

I wish him the best but he lied to them and tried to escape. Not good !

I couldn't get the story straight. It is bad.

His mother is obviously distraught--she kept saying the Mexican attorney she hired had her son to 'lie'--the attorney said--'You don't understand Mexican law' and so on.

she has a petition--100,000 signatures and the WH can look at this. She is clearly desperate---who wouldn't be.

sad.

His mother is obviously distraught--she kept saying the Mexican attorney she hired had her son to 'lie'--the attorney said--'You don't understand Mexican law' and so on.

she has a petition--100,000 signatures and the WH can look at this. She is clearly desperate---who wouldn't be.

sad.

I feel bad for him. I hope he can get some help from someone in the U.S. Congress.

sad.

I feel bad for him. I hope he can get some help from someone in the U.S. Congress.

His mother is at her wits end. Sounds like an issue with the VA might be involved?

Apparently after his accident--or multiple accidents? in Afghanistan--he tried to 'get over it' himself--which may be all anyone can do at this point. Something is not right with him it sounds.

no more to say.

We let 12 million of their people in to our country, breaking our laws and disrespecting us. We give them jobs, driver's licenses, welfare, and emergency room care. We let them take over $20 Billion/year from our economy (the Vikings would be envious).

But one ONE of our guys crosses their border, they're up in arms. Is there a doctor in the house ?

We let 12 million of their people in to our country, breaking our laws and disrespecting us. We give them jobs, driver's licenses, welfare, and emergency room care. We let them take over $20 Billion/year from our economy (the Vikings would be envious).

But one ONE of our guys crosses their border, they're up in arms. Is there a doctor in the house ?

Well, he had a truck full of guns.

I do hope that the US and Mexican government can work this out, but to a certain degree, Mexico has to save face.

We have hundreds of thousands of Mexican nationals locked up right now. We've even executed a couple over Mexico's objections. They aren't going to just roll over on this.

Forum List

Back