🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marines punished for social media comment: 15 other service members investigated

I laid much of the blame for Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse on Bill Clinton's conduct in regards to the Lewinsky scandal, figuring the soldiers saw what was acceptable conduct by their prior commander-in-chief. Can't shake a little bit of a return of that feeling with Trump now as commander and the talk during the campaign about his treatment of women. My guess is Obama was looked upon as nothing more than a substitute teacher.

I don't recall these problems when Reagan and GHW Bush conducted themselves with nothing but class during their presidencies. Perhaps I put too much onto the expression that it all flows from the top.
Do you always make excuses for bad behavior?

That's what Democrats had to do in order to run Hillary.
So you admit that they are your teachers?

Take a nap, man; that's an awful comeback.

I laid much of the blame for Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse on Bill Clinton's conduct in regards to the Lewinsky scandal, figuring the soldiers saw what was acceptable conduct by their prior commander-in-chief. Can't shake a little bit of a return of that feeling with Trump now as commander and the talk during the campaign about his treatment of women. My guess is Obama was looked upon as nothing more than a substitute teacher.

I don't recall these problems when Reagan and GHW Bush conducted themselves with nothing but class during their presidencies. Perhaps I put too much onto the expression that it all flows from the top.

So you're saying that the soldiers at Abu Ghraib thought "Hey, the POTUS got a blow job, so that means we can torture people"?

That's part of it, the main problem was the attitude that didn't think it was any big deal and treated Clinton's conduct as acceptable. For some reason these prison guards figured their actions either weren't wrong and/or was something they could get away with.

What does this have to do with Communism, you hysterical tard? The Marine Corps has a code of conduct. These guys broke it.

Communism controls people's speech

So does totalitarianism and authoritarianism and fascism and extreme conservatism. Communism is an economic construct.

What does this have to do with Communism, you hysterical tard? The Marine Corps has a code of conduct. These guys broke it.

Communism controls people's speech

So does totalitarianism and authoritarianism and fascism and extreme conservatism. Communism is an economic construct.

And as you see we are being pushed into all the above you mention.
Why and how because of all these SJW who are turning this Country upside down.

Offended from white boards
Offended because she is a he, .............
You get my point i'm sure.

Marines Punished for Social Media Comments; 15 Other Servicemembers Investigated

The Marine Corps has punished two California-based Marines for derogatory remarks that they expressed on social media about a female Marine and service leadership, and law enforcement agents have uncovered at least 56 people suspected of involvement in a nude-photo sharing scandal, military officials said Friday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see when you become idiots you begin to lose your free speech everywhere and anywhere.
Radical fake liberal morons won't understand that until it happens to them, or theirs. YOU wanted a communist country you morons you are getting it.

I served in the Marine Corps. Marines, and any one serving in the Armed Forces, do not have the same rights as civilians and must abide by the UCMJ and a Code of Conduct.

Marines are held to the highest standards and these Marines' conduct does not meet those standards, which are promulgated by the Commandant and senior officers and staff NCO's - men and women who most likely do not identify in any way as liberals.

None any of what happened has anything to do with a socio-economic philosophy and everything to do with Marine Corps standards of conduct.

Accusing the Marine Corps of having anything to do with communism is so beyond the pale that no one should take you seriously. Fortunately, having read many of your threads and the responses to your posts, few people do.

Semper Fi should mean, even putting up with female marines, simply for the greater glory of our Republic.

I am 100% for freedom of speech...WTF are you talking about.

We spent more on science and infrastructure in the 50's and we were as anti-communist as fuck...Goddamn you liberterians are stupid.

I say let these marines speak their minds.
You're a fucking idiot. No doubt about it.

Female marines are welcome to insist I simply get used to modern women in modern times; for the greater glory of our Republic.

Forum List

Back