🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marjorie Taylor Greene: naive & irrational to think US will remain 50 states, if Dems don't change behavior, it's time for a "national divorce"

The Left does not want a divorce, they just want to beat the hell out of their spouse with no end in site.
You are losing elections
When that happens, the elected side gets to determine policy

Stop whining and win some damned elections

simply put its the 10th amendment,,

to bad they didnt post her entire comment cause she made that clear,,

but you morons are easier to control with selective clippits of comments
I saw her entire comment
She is saying that if Dems don’t pander to Republican positions, they want a “Divorce”

You are losing elections
When that happens, the elected side gets to determine policy

Stop whining and win some damned elections
Why did you not say this when Trump got elected?

When Trump got elected, Putin stole the election like Hillary said I thought.

That said, the system was NEVER desi9gned for the President to dictate to us regarding every aspect of our lives, from what doctor we see to what education curriculum our children have or do not have. This was all added over the years.

States under the Constitution should run their own affairs such as those.

But with the subversion of the media and academia, the propaganda from those have successfully turned the majority to vote "D", but only in the major cities. The major cities seem perfectly happy with the lock downs and black on black violence and poverty. In fact, they just can't get enough.

The rest of America wants left the hell alone.

States were given their rights by the Constitution, especially the smaller populated ones, but this is something you want gone forever. You just want to create and control the mob for your own fascists lust for power.

Why did you not say this when Trump got elected?

When Trump got elected, Putin stole the election like Hillary said I thought.

That said, the system was NEVER desi9gned for the President to dictate to us regarding every aspect of our lives, from what doctor we see to what education curriculum our children have or do not have. This was all added over the years.

States under the Constitution should run their own affairs such as those.

But with the subversion of the media and academia, the propaganda from those have successfully turned the majority to vote "D", but only in the major cities. The major cities seem perfectly happy with the lock downs and black on black violence and poverty. In fact, they just can't get enough.

The rest of America wants left the hell alone.
When Trump won in 2016, I was not happy

But I accepted he was my President whether I liked it or not.
I did not whine like a Crybaby Loser

if the Democrats don't change their behavior, it may be time for a national divorce.
thats a partial quote,,

if you watched everything she said you would know what she meant by it which was returning to what the founders originally intended with 50 separate states and not a single country under an ever growing federal government

i'd rather succeed than secede. i don't want a hand out, i want a leg up.

these divisive traitors would have been hanged in the old days

Marjorie Tard Greene thinks 9/11 was an inside job.

This is not a person who loves her country.

declaring that if the Democrats don't change their behavior, it may be time for a national divorce.

Behavior like winning elections?
So she is saying that if the voters keep voting against Republicans that they need to secede
No, she is saying as long as Democrats act like America-hating assholes, we cannot remain as one nation.

The Democrat States want to destroy the oil industry so they can kill more birds with Wind Farms and Solar Energy which fries or electrifies hundreds of thousands of birds to death, already. :(
And windmills cause cancer, too!

MTG is the base.

They're getting what they want. And they'll STILL blame everyone else.

fPRls0w.jpg

Forum List

Back