🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marjorie Taylor Greene: naive & irrational to think US will remain 50 states, if Dems don't change behavior, it's time for a "national divorce"

I don't know. They are saying Texas will have 30 million individuals by the end of this year. However, this is how e2020 went:
Texas is being invaded. Not just by Mexicans from the south, but also by Californians from the west. Trump was right, Texas does need a border wall. Now it's become evident the Texas border wall needs to surround the entire state to keep Californians out.

---California expats helping turn Texas blue ---

She acts Batshit crazy which reflects on her constituents who must be Batshit crazy to support her bizarre views
No worse than the 'squad' or Maxine Waters, yet I don't see you whining about them. Actually AOC and her batshit crazy views cost her district an Amazon distribution center. Nothing Green has done tops that for stupid.

What TRUMP Republicans are saying is that if Democrats keep advocating healthcare, public safety, environmental protection, low cost higher education, infrastructure …..they want to leave the country

Still waiting for Texas to do more than talk talk talk about seceding.

Like to see how Texas secedes with its major cities of Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio remaining loyal Americans

Texas is being invaded. Not just by Mexicans from the south, but also by Californians from the west. Trump was right, Texas does need a border wall. Now it's become evident the Texas border wall needs to surround the entire state to keep Californians out.

---California expats helping turn Texas blue ---

We love our state where we were born, and we accommodate those who are hungry, tired, overladen, and ostracized in the states that rejected their needs for untoward reasons. Our teachers have knocked themselves out learning better ways to deal with bilingual education, which didn't exactly exist when I was growing up and lived 2 years along the border. My dad was called there to resolve issues in 2 different high schools in the late 50s. As a student there, I learned that no one had entered the border at one of the schools because if they did, they were shot. That was hearsay in the eighth grade, keep in mind. :rolleyes-41:

Yes, different opinions. But only an idiot would bleev she is talking about anything other than secession.
not when you listen to her entire comment where she is very specific about her meaning which is about going back to the original intent of the founders with an application of the 10th amendment,,

Yes, different opinions. But only an idiot would bleev she is talking about anything other than secession.
She specifically said we would have fewer than 50 states

What else would that mean?

Like to see how Texas secedes with its major cities of Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio remaining loyal Americans
Secedes? That's not being discussed to the best of my knowledge except for a politician or two who has never had to deal with liars on a minute-by-minute basis here, and is just letting off a little steam because lying is not taught in most homes, but telling the truth and trying to be good to everybody has more value than pulling a fast one that hurts someone else. Do you want Texas to secede?

Secedes? That's not being discussed to the best of my knowledge except for a politician or two who has never had to deal with liars on a minute-by-minute basis here, and is just letting off a little steam because lying is not taught in most homes, but telling the truth and trying to be good to everybody has more value than pulling a fast one that hurts someone else. Do you want Texas to secede?

What does MTG mean by having less than 50 states if Democrats don’t change their ways?

What else would a National Divorce entail?

Forum List

Back