🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marjorie Taylor Greene: naive & irrational to think US will remain 50 states, if Dems don't change behavior, it's time for a "national divorce"

And there it is made perfectly clear National Divorce is secession.

The host initiates the conversation with the red states "leaving" and equates "divorce" to the Civil War. The host is the one who first uses the words "National Divorce" in the conversation. He then goes on for a while about secession.

So that is the context in which MTG then speaks.

I cannot believe there are people so dense they cannot see MTG was specifically talking about secession.

Everyone on that show is talking about secession, including MTG.

my god youre a fucking idiot,,
Here's a little gift for your filthy mouth, sir or madam:

1644596510249.png

The host initiates the conversation with the red states "leaving" and equates "divorce" to the Civil War. The host is the one who first uses the words "National Divorce". He then goes on for several minutes about secession.

I cannot believe there are people so dense they cannot see MTG was specifically talking about secession.
got a time stamp for that??

The host initiates the conversation with the red states "leaving" and equates "divorce" to the Civil War. The host is the one who first uses the words "National Divorce" in the conversation. He then goes on for a while about secession.

Everyone on that show is talking about secession, including MTG.
I will say its very dishonest of you to make assumptions with a few sentences out of a much larger off the cuff conversation,,,

We love our state where we were born, and we accommodate those who are hungry, tired, overladen, and ostracized in the states that rejected their needs for untoward reasons. Our teachers have knocked themselves out learning better ways to deal with bilingual education, which didn't exactly exist when I was growing up and lived 2 years along the border. My dad was called there to resolve issues in 2 different high schools in the late 50s. As a student there, I learned that no one had entered the border at one of the schools because if they did, they were shot. That was hearsay in the eighth grade, keep in mind. :rolleyes-41:
Maybe in bumfuck, Tx but in other areas Spanish was spoken and taught back when this was still Spain. What are you 80?

My daughter uses Spanish every day. I had the option to learn Spanish in the 70s in Houston.

What MTG's idiotic conversation with the host revolves around is whether or not secession can be peaceful or violent.

There is no dispute they are talking about secession.

As I said earlier, context only makes Marjorie Tard Greene look worse.

i'd rather succeed than secede. i don't want a hand out, i want a leg up.

these divisive traitors would have been hanged in the old days

I agree with MTG on all I heard her say but she is too late.
I forgot which nation but Switzerland or Sweden one formed what they called canons that worked for awhile, but now they too have been ' diversified' into a divided nation of radical immigrants who don't assimilate but bring their own laws and cultures with them on the most part.
I don't see any hope for any kind of recuperation left for us or any other civilized nation on earth now. The powers that be have taken over and IMO there is no turning back. Thats very negative point of view but it seems to be true.

I will say its very dishonest of you to make assumptions with a few sentences out of a much larger off the cuff conversation,,,
I made ZERO assumptions. I just don't have enough brain damage to not immediately understand what the tard was talking about.

I'm sorry to see you do have that much brain damage.

What MTG's idiotic conversation with the host revolves around is whether or not secession can be peaceful or violent.

There is no dispute they are talking about secession.

As I said earlier, context only makes Marjorie Tard Greene look worse.
I dispute your view of what they mean by it,,

I made ZERO assumptions. I just don't have enough brain damage to not immediately understand what the tard was talking about.

I'm sorry to see you do have that much brain damage.
no damage,, I just watched all of what she said,, where as you are going off of out of context snippets,,

What does MTG mean by having less than 50 states if Democrats don’t change their ways?

What else would a National Divorce entail?
Why don't you ask MTG? I am nobody's spokesperson, but it might help you to understand a little more about rhetorical speech in times of intentionally imposed frustration.

Why don't you ask MTG? I am nobody's spokesperson, but it might help you to understand a little more about rhetorical speech in times of intentionally imposed frustration.
Marjorie Tard Greene is just butthurt because she was banned from Twitter for spewing pure, unadulterated, manufactured bullshit. She even alludes to it during her secession discussion.

You are defending what she said
Now, you say….ask her what her words mean

Forum List

Back