Mark Cuban vs. Donald Trump for the 2020 GOP nomination?

Cuban has had a beef with Donald Trump for a long long time. That is just pure ego. You think Donald Trump has a bad temperament? Mark Cuban was fined nearly a million dollars for attacking refs as the owner of the Mavericks. He is a complete dick.
Imagine you calling someone else a dick being a T supporter.
Wow... he got emotional during a basketball game.
Your thin skinned whiny little bitch acts like a 9 year old every day of his failed presidency.

Mark Cuban is blinded by jealousy over Trump.
He thinks every billionaire is going to be President now.
Last election he said he was supporting Hillary, now he thinks he's going to challenge Trump as a Republican

he isn't jealous of the orange sociopath.

no one is jealous of the orange sociopath.

and you probably should understand that cuban is about a thousand times smarter than the Donald and a million times smarter than any of the idiots who voted for Donald
Actually, the ass hat Mark Cuban is jealous of Trump because he was backing Trump for the first couple of weeks and then discussed tossing his own ass hat Globalist ego in the ring until the polls told him to stick his ego up his ass.
Deplorable who doesn’t have the balls to ever call out the orange anus on his daily fuck ups
but calls Mark Cuban an “ asshat.”
Too damn funny..

Last election he said he was supporting Hillary, now he thinks he's going to challenge Trump as a Republican

and you probably should understand that cuban is about a thousand times smarter than the Donald and a million times smarter than any of the idiots who voted for Donald
Actually, the ass hat Mark Cuban is jealous of Trump because he was backing Trump for the first couple of weeks and then discussed tossing his own ass hat Globalist ego in the ring until the polls told him to stick his ego up his ass.

no one is jealous of the orange idiot....

The ass hat Mark Cuban is jealous of Trump because he was backing Trump for the first couple of weeks and then discussed tossing his own ass hat Globalist ego in the ring until the polls told him to stick his ego up his ass.
Yeah Cuban is jealous of Trump . Lol
Of his pathological lying?
Refusing to release his tax returns?
Of having zero legislative accomplishments?
Of having way more money than the orange clown?

Hillary is!

The ass hat Mark Cuban is jealous of Trump because he was backing Trump for the first couple of weeks and then discussed tossing his own ass hat Globalist ego in the ring until the polls told him to stick his ego up his ass.
Yeah Cuban is jealous of Trump . Lol
Of his pathological lying?
Refusing to release his tax returns?
Of having zero legislative accomplishments?
Of having way more money than the orange clown?
I guess you're too busy spending time on DailyKOS to actually follow stories and events in real time.
Why am I not surprised?

You're so wrong.

Cuban won't waste his time and money IF the economy is humming along beautifully.

Cuban won't waste his time and money IF the economy is humming along beautifully.
Is that why he spent his money for a week to find out that nobody wants him as president?

I don't know but I think Cuban would be better than most.
If you want an Open Borders, Globalist, assimilated Jew as President.

You hate Jews too. Ok.
Just Open Border, Globalist Jews.

Is that why he spent his money for a week to find out that nobody wants him as president?

I don't know but I think Cuban would be better than most.
If you want an Open Borders, Globalist, assimilated Jew as President.

You hate Jews too. Ok.
Just Open Border, Globalist Jews.

What does being Jewish have to do with anything?

From entertainment site TMZ, which seems wildly appropriate:
Mark Cuban: I'll Challenge Trump as a Republican, If I Run for President in 2020

220px-Mark_Cuban_TechCrunch_%28cropped%29.jpg

That would make for a very interesting primary season for sure. I’m not sure Cuban is a conservative, but then again, I have no idea what Trump is either. I only know he was not Hellary, and that was good enough for me. I suspect the main reason Cuban would run GOP is because he knows he’d have little shot at getting the Donkey nomination since that person is chosen by the party insiders, not the voters. He hasn’t served his dues to get those scoundrels to let him run.

Forum List

Back