🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mark Penn: The Mueller investigation has come up empty on Russia

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Coming from Mark Penn is one of the most reassuring articles I have seen.

It makes me feel more comfortable because it is organized, effective and sincere, since he has an unbiased reasoning in his analysis.

No hysteria, just the facts,Ma’am.

Mark Penn: The Mueller investigation has come up empty on Russia -- You won’t believe what's coming next

The pattern and purpose of Mueller’s investigation and the endgame is becoming clear, and yes, it’s clearly get the president at all costs. The team Mueller hired really foretold the story — Andrew Weissmann as the stop-at-nothing pit bull and a group of Democratic-leaning lawyers, including some who have represented the Clintons, had the obstruction of justice charge ready to go on day one.

Read more at foxnews.com ...

Not a problem. Mueller can just trip the President up by asking a thousand questions, then finding a different answer he gave previously. Mueller is trying to "indict a ham sandwich" here, so no actual proof of collusion is needed.

Time to end this clown show

Bring on the "night of the long knives" and spin up the rotors. We're far overdue for a good cleansing of the political gene pool in this country. We have far too many Tories, holdouts and sympathizers from the last administration, who are doing everything within their power to sabotage this great President.

It makes me feel more comfortable because it is organized, effective and sincere, since he has an unbiased reasoning in his analysis.

Mark Penn: The Mueller investigation has come up empty on Russia -- You won’t believe what's coming next

The pattern and purpose of Mueller’s investigation and the endgame is becoming clear, and yes, it’s clearly get the president at all costs. The team Mueller hired really foretold the story — Andrew Weissmann as the stop-at-nothing pit bull and a group of Democratic-leaning lawyers, including some who have represented the Clintons, had the obstruction of justice charge ready to go on day one.

LMAO

LMAO

Such a well thought out response......
I bet you have a Pulitzer.

LMAO

Such a well thought out response......
I bet you have a Pulitzer.
If you aren't similarly amused by the idiotic post I responded to, then perhaps it was too complex for you?

Fox news is the Trump propaganda network.
In the real world, Mueller has enough charge junior.

yt8ld3lnnh121.jpg

'Tories' would be the correct term, which is why Mueller can ask questions but cannot (or should not) answer this one:: " Is there a Tory link to the Clinton crime family that is also an MI6 link?" The answer is yes, and Mueller knows well that the FBI is now forced into a fall-back position by raiding everything in sight to distract from the important CIA-MI6 link to the Clinton mafia which would blow the entire propaganda machine and its fairy tales.

29 Nov 2018 FBI Raids Trump's Former Chicago Tax Attorney Who Saved the President $14 Million in Property Taxes

Remember when Don the Con drew a red line around his business interests"
1*Ey-lCi7fxCEZPi7zHsKpaA.png

"Michael Cohen’s Disclosures Raise Serious Questions About Donald Trump and His Business Interests"

"Cohen now admits that he lied about many of the details of a failed Trump Tower Moscow plan. Previously, Cohen told government officials and many journalists (including me) that it was a small, brief affair.

"In December, 2015, a friend of Cohen’s, Felix Sater, mentioned that a friend of his controlled some property in Moscow and wanted to see if Donald Trump would put his name on a building there.

"Cohen and Sater discussed it a few times, Cohen claimed, and he mentioned it in passing to Trump, though not to anyone else in the Trump Organization.

"The whole project, Cohen insisted, fell apart within weeks and was never discussed again."

Michael Cohen’s Disclosures Raise Serious Questions About Donald Trump and His Business Interests

Did you notice how Mueller held off publicizing Cohen's recent revelations until after Trump submitted his written answers to his questions?
:1peleas:

'Tories' would be the correct term, which is why Mueller can ask questions but cannot (or should not) answer this one:: " Is there a Tory link to the Clinton crime family that is also an MI6 link?" The answer is yes, and Mueller knows well that the FBI is now forced into a fall-back position by raiding everything in sight to distract from the important CIA-MI6 link to the Clinton mafia which would blow the entire propaganda machine and its fairy tales.

29 Nov 2018 FBI Raids Trump's Former Chicago Tax Attorney Who Saved the President $14 Million in Property Taxes
LMAO

Did you notice how Mueller held off publicizing Cohen's recent revelations until after Trump submitted his written answers to his questions?
I'm starting to believe that Mueller knew Manafort was feeding trumpco information from his testimony. His strategy is flawless.

I'm starting to believe that Mueller knew Manafort was feeding trumpco information from his testimony. His strategy is flawless.
Trump's a lazy con man whose only real goal is to enrich himself and his idiot children; he is a poor intellectual match for someone like Mueller:

Did the Special Counsel Set Manafort Up?

"It is the kind of fine print to which lawyers devote many billable hours crafting and reviewing. Rick Gates’s plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller includes this line: 'The defendant agrees not to reveal his cooperation, or any information derived therefrom, to any third party without prior consent of the Office.'

"The language of Paul Manafort’s cooperation deal is almost identical—with the exception of that sentence about disclosing information to third parties.

"'The absence of that gag order is not an oversight,' says Katya Jestin, a former federal prosecutor. 'This could be part of a larger strategic play by Mueller. Which gives this a John le Carré aspect.'"

LMAO

Yet another well thought out response...... we got ourselves literary genius here.
Why not just hit the funny and save yourself some time?

Trump's a lazy con man whose only real goal is to enrich himself and his idiot children; he is a poor intellectual match for someone like Mueller:

"It is the kind of fine print to which lawyers devote many billable hours crafting and reviewing. Rick Gates’s plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller includes this line: 'The defendant agrees not to reveal his cooperation, or any information derived therefrom, to any third party without prior consent of the Office.'

"The language of Paul Manafort’s cooperation deal is almost identical—with the exception of that sentence about disclosing information to third parties.

"'The absence of that gag order is not an oversight,' says Katya Jestin, a former federal prosecutor. 'This could be part of a larger strategic play by Mueller. Which gives this a John le Carré aspect.'"
Well written article. trump is lazy, in every aspect of his life. As such, he's too stupid to know that he's too stupid to match wits with Mueller. His end game is obviously protection through pardons. Which is why Mueller is delegating so much to the state level.

Yet another well thought out response...... we got ourselves literary genius here.
Is that what this board uses the funny button for?

So it's your contention that a literary genius would opt for an emoji over an acronym?

Fascinating.

Well written article. trump is lazy, in every aspect of his life. As such, he's too stupid to know that he's too stupid to match wits with Mueller. His end game is obviously protection through pardons. Which is why Mueller is delegating so much to the state level.

Congrats..you managed to string together a sentence rather than an acronym.

Is that what this board uses the funny button for?

So it's your contention that a literary genius would opt for an emoji over an acronym?

Fascinating.

They both amount to the same thing.

Forum List

Back