🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mark Penn: The Mueller investigation has come up empty on Russia

Coming from Mark Penn is one of the most reassuring articles I have seen.

It makes me feel more comfortable because it is organized, effective and sincere, since he has an unbiased reasoning in his analysis.

No hysteria, just the facts,Ma’am.

Mark Penn: The Mueller investigation has come up empty on Russia -- You won’t believe what's coming next

The pattern and purpose of Mueller’s investigation and the endgame is becoming clear, and yes, it’s clearly get the president at all costs. The team Mueller hired really foretold the story — Andrew Weissmann as the stop-at-nothing pit bull and a group of Democratic-leaning lawyers, including some who have represented the Clintons, had the obstruction of justice charge ready to go on day one.

Read more at foxnews.com ...

:th_believecrap:

More laughs from the FOX comedy channel!

Yet another well thought out response...... we got ourselves literary genius here.
Why not just hit the funny and save yourself some time?
Is that what this board uses the funny button for?

So it's your contention that a literary genius would opt for an emoji over an acronym?

Fascinating.

They both amount to the same thing.
Clearly they don't, if you prefer emojis over that which is expected from we literary geniuses.

Yet another well thought out response...... we got ourselves literary genius here.
Why not just hit the funny and save yourself some time?
Is that what this board uses the funny button for?

So it's your contention that a literary genius would opt for an emoji over an acronym?

Fascinating.

They both amount to the same thing.
Clearly they don't, if you prefer emojis over that which is expected from we literary geniuses.

Somehow LMFAO is better than :laugh:?

It makes me feel more comfortable because it is organized, effective and sincere, since he has an unbiased reasoning in his analysis.

Mark Penn: The Mueller investigation has come up empty on Russia -- You won’t believe what's coming next

The pattern and purpose of Mueller’s investigation and the endgame is becoming clear, and yes, it’s clearly get the president at all costs. The team Mueller hired really foretold the story — Andrew Weissmann as the stop-at-nothing pit bull and a group of Democratic-leaning lawyers, including some who have represented the Clintons, had the obstruction of justice charge ready to go on day one.

Remember when Don the Con drew a red line around his business interests"
1*Ey-lCi7fxCEZPi7zHsKpaA.png

"Michael Cohen’s Disclosures Raise Serious Questions About Donald Trump and His Business Interests"

"Cohen now admits that he lied about many of the details of a failed Trump Tower Moscow plan. Previously, Cohen told government officials and many journalists (including me) that it was a small, brief affair.

"In December, 2015, a friend of Cohen’s, Felix Sater, mentioned that a friend of his controlled some property in Moscow and wanted to see if Donald Trump would put his name on a building there.

"Cohen and Sater discussed it a few times, Cohen claimed, and he mentioned it in passing to Trump, though not to anyone else in the Trump Organization.

"The whole project, Cohen insisted, fell apart within weeks and was never discussed again."

Michael Cohen’s Disclosures Raise Serious Questions About Donald Trump and His Business Interests

Did you notice how Mueller held off publicizing Cohen's recent revelations until after Trump submitted his written answers to his questions?
:1peleas:
Trump has been compromised since day one;

Last edited:

Where is this guys proof the Mueller investigation has come up empty? How do you and Mark Penn explain away the Trump Tower meeting, or the Jim Corsi email dump, or the guilty plea by Flynn who was compromised by Russia because of sanctions? Or the Katy McFarland lie where she finally had to admit the correspondence between Flynn and Russia about the sanctions and Trump Tower Moscow?Lifting Russian sanctions key to Trump deal exposed by Cohen The Russia investigation is wide open, and getting more dirt on Trump and his associates every day.

Where is this guys proof the Mueller investigation has come up empty? How do you and Mark Penn explain away the Trump Tower meeting, or the Jim Corsi email dump, or the guilty plea by Flynn who was compromised by Russia because of sanctions? Or the Katy McFarland lie where she finally had to admit the correspondence between Flynn and Russia about the sanctions and Trump Tower Moscow?Lifting Russian sanctions key to Trump deal exposed by Cohen The Russia investigation is wide open, and getting more dirt on Trump and his associates every day.
What crime?

Purge, your funny face just proves that you and the opinion writer are liars, because you can't answer my questions.

What crime?
You're a coward and a liar because you can't /won't prove your OP.

Purge, your funny face just proves that you and the opinion writer are liars, because you can't answer my questions.
What crime? I repeat! Give me some penal law or shall we just say it is all bullshit, forgot a date 2 years ago l?

WHEN THE TRUTH GETS IN THE WAY

Townhall.com ^ | /december 2, 2018

8e59e5f7-da29-4bc5-8012-8c5ce11403b0.jpg

There isn’t much liberals will let stand between them and advancing their agenda. Credibility? Nope. Integrity? No way. Friends? No. Family? Maybe. OK, there actually isn’t anything I can think progressives won’t toss aside, or into a woodchipper, if it became an inconvenience or an obstacle. This week was no different.

Oh, they had him. They had him so dead to rights. The prison cell was reserved and the marching band was warming up. The only problem was, it was a lie.

Donald Trump Jr. had lied to Congress, they said. Washed up actress Bette Midler went so far as to call for the hanging of not only the son, but the president of the United States and his whole family. She tweeted, “Trump Trump Trump, Bob Mueller’s marching, Trump Trump Trump. And here is why. Trump Trump Trump, He’s gonna hang you, Hang the fam’ly, GOOD AND HIGH!”

News organizations and Trump-hating journalists (which is just about all of them) were sexually aroused at the prospect of this latest, greatest smoking gun – that Don Jr. lied to Congress about…the timeline of discussions regarding a possible Trump Tower being built in Moscow. OK, not exactly the most exciting of charges, and certainly not conspiring to “steal” an election, but Democrats don’t really care how they destroy someone, they just want them destroyed.

But a funny thing happened on the way to the gallows – it was a lie. Not what Donald Trump Jr. said, he didn’t lie; the story was a lie. After five hours being a live story from NPR, and editor’s note” was added to this “blockbuster.”

“An earlier version of this report mischaracterized an answer Donald Trump Jr. gave to Senate investigators in 2017 about the prospective projects his family was negotiating with people in Moscow,” https://www.npr.org/2018/11/30/672188201/trump-jr-s-2017-testimony-conflicts-with-cohen-s-account-of-russian-talks>the note starts. “Mischaracterized” is a strange word choice considering what came next:

The story reported that Trump Jr.'s response — that negotiations on one project concluded by the end of 2014 — contrasted with the version of events as laid out in the guilty plea by Michael Cohen on Thursday. In fact, Trump Jr. and investigators were alluding to a different set of negotiations — not to a deal that Cohen was reportedly pursuing. Trump Jr. did acknowledge in his testimony that Cohen and another man were exploring a possible deal in Moscow in 2015 or 2016.

NPR hadn’t bothered to check the whole transcript in the research, writing, or editing phases of their “reporting,” and neither did any of the so-called journalists who’d help spread the fake story once it broke. It fit perfectly with the liberal narrative of the Trump family bring Russian puppets – no fact-checking was necessary, it had to be true because they’d wished for it be.

But the note should have been a complete retraction, as the entire premise of the story was wrong. Everyone who read it in that 5-hour window, before the “note” was added, was lied to and believed that lie, likely spreading that lie to others to this day. The lie always beats the truth with people who desperately want to believe it.

You can add this to long list of bogus stories and narrative-enforcing lies that were wished true by reporters only to be proven otherwise after they’d spread and done their damage. And that’s really the point of these “fake news” stories, why they aren’t caught in the editing process, why no editors or publishers question stories that so perfectly encapsulate what pundits hope for but for which there is zero proof. It HAS to be true because they WANT it to be true.

All the James Clappers, Jim Comeys, Max Boots, Jennifer Rubins, Bill Kristols, John Brennans, Hillary Clintons, Barack Obamas, every elected Democrat, progressive activist, and CNN and MSNBC employees in the world haven’t been able to collectively wish evidence into being in more than 2 years of trying, but that hasn’t stopped them and it never will. Truth is not their friend, it’s an obstacle, an obstruction to be overcome.

It’s no coincidence that there have been scores of false stories needing correction and retraction and none of them, not one, had errors that were favorable to the President. Chance should dictate at least some of them would go the other way, but “errors” miraculously became a one-way street.

Donald Trump is not a perfect man, obviously, nor is he a perfect President. No President ever has been or ever will be. Yet with the hatred fueling liberals’ very existence, it’s easy to project horns on anyone’s head. When that is your reality, a little thing like the truth isn’t going to get in your way. This week was no different, and neither will the next.

The hit squad will next find a weak link and put so much pressure on him that he would sell his mother into jail just to get a break. This more or less they way they work. Get someone to lie about your target, or as he has done in the past, just plant some evidence in the case. Remember this is the same person who has every major case over turned by the High Court for unethical Legal Conduct.

It seems that Lawyer client is no longer alive in the US or Man and wife pvt conversations privet or Preacher and follower. We are all being screwed by the Hit squad that Mueller has working the Russia thing. This man is the Hitler of Law.

Forum List

Back