Mark Zuckerberg’s real campaign: Save Facebook

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Mark's not looking good.

Mark Zuckerberg’s real campaign: Save Facebook

Mark Zuckerberg started 2017 scoffing at the idea of Russia election manipulation on Facebook, and looked like he was contemplating his own possible run for the presidency.

Facebook's CEO ends 2017 a very changed man: scrambling to curtail (some of) the manipulation he now acknowledges exists, and to save the most powerful platform in human history.

• A Facebook exec tells us: "This is the year people will see we get that there's real work to do. We have to change."
  • Fake news and Russia get the attention, but Facebook say it also plans "real product fixes" in other areas, including demonstrating how seriously the company takes data privacy. Facebook leaders think that if they fix the substance, the reputation will follow.
  • <more>

Facebook is a joke. Let it die an agonizing slow death
. It is a scourge on society is what it is. Hundreds of thousands of people hooked on it like a drug, leaving late at green lights, ignoring their children, sitting for hours Facebooking it, stalking, lying, telling every little thing they know otherwise like when their sick or when they go to the bathroom, how much, what color, it wouldn't flush, along with gossipping, bullying, and you name it. The tower of Babylon can't hold a light to it, and we saw how bad that went in the history of the world.

. It is a scourge on society is what it is. Hundreds of thousands of people hooked on it like a drug, leaving late at green lights, ignoring their children, sitting for hours Facebooking it, stalking, lying, telling every little thing they know otherwise like when their sick or when they go to the bathroom, how much, what color, it wouldn't flush, along with gossipping, bullying, and you name it. The tower of Babylon can't hold a light to it, and we saw how bad that went in the history of the world.

I got rid of it long ago

I got rid of it long ago
. I guess due to my age I never had it, never needed it or ever wanted it, but the young folks sure went crazy over it. They're paying for it now it seems. It's like a drug, but I guess it's like a mental drug. The brain can be stimulated in many ways, and I guess these programs we're designed to do just that. It's a platform, but who made it what it is ?? Was it the planner/inventer or did the citizens take it towards the insanity that it had become for so many over the years ?? Isn't most of the problems with these things all due to not having an internet Constitution & laws in place, where as it is a lawless faceless landscape/platform in which many do venture onto unaware until it hooks them but good ?

Forum List

Back