Marriage Equality and Abortion restrictions

It hasn't been a good couple of weeks for religious conservatives, that's for sure. I give it 2 days, 3 tops before some of them start claiming Ebola is a punishment for rulings.

It hasn't been a good couple of weeks for religious conservatives, that's for sure. I give it 2 days, 3 tops before some of them start claiming Ebola is a punishment for rulings.

Ebola is punishment for the NRA obstructing the Senate approval of a new Surgeon General.

Its about frikken time. If anyone had told me we would STILL be having this conversation in 21st century, I would not have believed it.

Get government out of our private lives and out of our bedrooms.

Ebola is punishment for the NRA obstructing the Senate approval of a new Surgeon General.

And what the fuck difference would it make if we have one or not...especially when it comes to The scumbag president INVITING Ebola into this country? You have a FECKLESS CDC that hasn't a CLUE what to do!

30403_image.jpg

And what the fuck difference would it make if we have one or not...especially when it comes to The scumbag president INVITING Ebola into this country? You have a FECKLESS CDC that hasn't a CLUE what to do!

30403_image.jpg

Instead of always trying to derail threads, follow the rules -- start your own.

sidetracked_zps1af7c8da.gif

• Banned
The NRA invited ebola into the country, as did Govnuh Rick not insisting the states' hospitals, public and private, be ready.

Vigilante, shut up, and go derail your own thread, bub.

Its about frikken time. If anyone had told me we would STILL be having this conversation in 21st century, I would not have believed it.

That's right Nuttley, they should have NO SAY in marriage

30403_image.jpg

Instead of always trying to derail threads, follow the rules -- start your own.

sidetracked_zps1af7c8da.gif

Nuttley, you C***, ever LOOK to see what I'm answering or you care to remark about DT's post #4....:ahole-1:

The NRA invited ebola into the country, as did Govnuh Rick not insisting the states' hospitals, public and private, be ready.

Vigilante, shut up, and go derail your own thread, bub.

Yes Flakey, and how did the NRA invite an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT into this country,.... we ALL know how the Manchurain muslim did it, by refusing to ENFORCE THE IMMIGRATION LAW, you :ahole-1:

30403_image.jpg

C. Everett Koop was an effective Surgeon General who improved the health of this entire nation. If the NRA hadn't obstructed the nomination of a new Surgeon General we would have had someone in charge of overseeing the health of nation and they could have implemented the necessary training which would have ensured that no nurses were subsequently infected with Ebola.

But I am not in the least surprised that you don't have a clue about how things like this work.

Many conservatives really, really want to stick their nose into your private life and legislate all sorts of aspects of your private business. When they say they want 'freedom' and 'liberty', what many actually mean is that they want freedom from federal oversight. They want issues sent back to the state, where federal rights that these conservatives don't believe you should have can be systematically stripped away.

Gay marriage, sex limits, abortion, pretty much anything having to do with people's genitals.

30403_image.jpg

C. Everett Koop was an effective Surgeon General who improved the health of this entire nation. If the NRA hadn't obstructed the nomination of a new Surgeon General we would have had someone in charge of overseeing the health of nation and they could have implemented the necessary training which would have ensured that no nurses were subsequently infected with Ebola.

But I am not in the least surprised that you don't have a clue about how things like this work.

Bullshit, that's what the CDC is supposed to be doing, the SG is simply a figurehead, and about as effective as Kerry is as the SS!

30403_image.jpg

Bullshit, that's what the CDC is supposed to be doing, the SG is simply a figurehead, and about as effective as Kerry is as the SS!

Thank you for admitting to being clueless. Have a nice day.

30403_image.jpg

Thank you for admitting to being clueless. Have a nice day.

Yes, when you have nothing, we see you admit it!

30403_image.jpg

Yep. Its thanks to the right that we're facing huge health issues with no Surgeon General.

And, like everything else, they are lying about it.

Many conservatives really, really want to stick their nose into your private life and legislate all sorts of aspects of your private business. When they say they want 'freedom' and 'liberty', what many actually mean is that they want freedom from federal oversight. They want issues sent back to the state, where federal rights that these conservatives don't believe you should have can be systematically stripped away.

Gay marriage, sex limits, abortion, pretty much anything having to do with people's genitals.
GOP_priorities_zps1f08ee43.jpg

Forum List

Back