🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mary Trump, through her new organization Democracy Defense Fund, endorses Stacey The Hoax Abrams & Overrated Beto O'Rourke for Georgia/Texas Governor

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the differences in the looks between Abrams and Beto is striking...presidential ticket this is not!

the differences in the looks between Abrams and Beto is striking...presidential ticket this is not!

O'Rourke is an incompetent empty suit who acts like an immature kid. Abrams is an incompetent obese hippo. If we wanted that, we'd have picked Oprah.

Sorry, I have no pity for people who would CHEERFULLY see me in prison, or worse, just for what I believe. She'd be dangerous if she weren't such a pathetic loser.

A nobody that garners attention due to her accidental relationship to somebody consequential.

Could Texas actually be dumb enough to elect Robert Francis as governor? An ADMITTED ANTI 2A activist?

'Mary Trump, through her new organization Democracy Defense Fund, endorses Stacey The Hoax Abrams & Overrated Beto O'Rourke for Georgia/Texas Governor'

....and?

In Modern politics there has been only 1 endorsement that has shaken thee foundation of politics and truly caused millions gto vote for the person endorsed...and that is Donald Trump's endorsement...that is still proving just as effective.

Personally I pay no attention to endorsements. Why should I put anyone else's opinion above mine? I am not a sheep. I do my own research, my own thinking, and I value country, policy, and what is best for God, country, and family more than anyone else's opinion / endorsement.

Forum List

Back