Mary Trump's New Book-Comments

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
My research has revealed that the ethics of the Mental Health professions frown on diagnoses performed from afar without interviewing the patient face to face.
https://psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.books.9780890426760.pe02
> However well she knew Donald Trump years ago, she has not seen him in person for lots of years. Moreover, she is his niece, not a member of his immediate family and she never lived with him. That means she only saw and talked to him very infrequently. I would therefore not take seriously her comments on his mental state and behavior.
>
> Of course, she will say negative things about him. She gets paid a royalty for each book sold and scandals sell books. There are lots of Democrats who hate DJ Trump and want to hear as much dirt about him as they can find.
>
> I learned one very important thing when I was 21 years old-don't believe everything you read or everything you hear. People are not always honest and they often have alterior motives for things they say.
>
>

My research has revealed that the ethics of the Mental Health professions frown on diagnoses performed from afar without interviewing the patient face to face.
> However well she knew Donald Trump years ago, she has not seen him in person for lots of years. Moreover, she is his niece, not a member of his immediate family and she never lived with him. That means she only saw and talked to him very infrequently. I would therefore not take seriously her comments on his mental state and behavior.
>
> Of course, she will say negative things about him. She gets paid a royalty for each book sold and scandals sell books. There are lots of Democrats who hate DJ Trump and want to hear as much dirt about him as they can find.
>
> I learned one very important thing when I was 21 years old-don't believe everything you read or everything you hear. People are not always honest and they often have alterior motives for things they say.
>
>
Her claim that Trump paid someone else to take his SAT's has already been shot to pieces and THAT was the "blockbuster" lead from the book release! Bottom line is this...those with TDS will buy anything that paints him in a bad light...Mary Trump cashed in on that fact!

And yet many of you Right Wingers did the same thing to Obama, and you SWORE it was correct!

>
>
>
>
Her claim that Trump paid someone else to take his SAT's has already been shot to pieces and THAT was the "blockbuster" lead from the book release! Bottom line is this...those with TDS will buy anything that paints him in a bad light...Mary Trump cashed in on that fact!

You got it right. The magic word is "ROYALTIES".

>
>
>
>
I heard it a little different. Don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see in the news. Most of what I have heard of the book seems to jive with all the other "tell-all" books on this president and what has been said by staffers who have left (mostly fired), so I have little doubt, much of it is true. Just as I know know he could not hire competent staff if his life depended on it. I knew a lot about my uncles and aunts through my parents and other relatives and got a pretty good picture of them. It is true, like you said, that scandal sells, but I came to the opinion after he was in office for 8 months that this was going to be a scandalous presidency, and it has been.

Trump has been a public figure his entire life. Everybody already knew everything in Mary's book. Note how there isn't a single republican denying any of it. They support it. Trump is their Gandalf.

And yet many of you Right Wingers did the same thing to Obama, and you SWORE it was correct!

With Obama you don't have to rely on heresay. Just examine his life, his parents, and the Communist who raised him. Note the Racist anti-American church he attended for 20 years, his friends who are either criminals or devout anarchists and Marxists. It doesn't take a detective to figure out what Obama is all about.

All of these tell all books no matter if they are written about a Republican President or Democrat one are aimed at one specific target group those who hate the subject in question. People who are so into these books are not looking for facts or information they want confirmation bias. These books are published for the express purpose of making a quick buck by selling to people who want someone to tell them what they want to hear.

Mary Trump is a loser. Poor Mary.:cuckoo: :dunno:
I bet she feels a lot better with the royalties of a best seller.

I don't know, she is a pathetic loser all the same. :dunno:
Being a pathetic loser is much more comfortable and satisfying if your book is a best seller. I read an absolutely stupid article off drudge the other day, saying an academic study has been made, proving money actually can buy you happiness. It reminded me of a Cary Grant / Tony Curtis comedy war movie where Tony Curtis said growing up he was the subject of vicious lies of people saying money cannot buy you happiness, but luckily he found out that the people propagating these lies were the people who had all the money and he figured they were just tying to hide a good thing.:auiqs.jpg:

>
>
>
>
Who cares
She is a mentally ill , head case and loser

>
>
>
>
Who cares
That sounds like her uncle, the pres. Runs in the family, think?

>
>
>
>
Who cares
That sounds like her uncle, the pres. Runs in the family, think?
It’s a family of success and $$$$

The book is a best seller because democrats buy thousands of them. The DNC likely bought cases to give away as gifts to donors.

Most reasonable people are very uncomfortable even hearing vicious family fights.

Mary is the family black sheep, and it's all about not getting the fortune for her to spend away overnight, while Trump's dad knew his son Donald Trump would hire a lot of employees, and would make the business prosper. So Trump got the lion's share, and indeed, he hired a lot of union guys and others who were given high-paying jobs and put out the best, most user-friendly hotels where people could treat themselves to a very fine vacation with beautiful surroundings if they stayed at one of DJ Trump's hotels. What a service to the people who stay at a Trump hotel. It's all good.

I think Mary Trump is being a really bad sport.

Mary is the family black sheep, and it's all about not getting the fortune for her to spend away overnight, while Trump's dad knew his son Donald Trump would hire a lot of employees, and would make the business prosper. So Trump got the lion's share, and indeed, he hired a lot of union guys and others who were given high-paying jobs and put out the best, most user-friendly hotels where people could treat themselves to a very fine vacation with beautiful surroundings if they stayed at one of DJ Trump's hotels. What a service to the people who stay at a Trump hotel. It's all good.

I think Mary Trump is being a really bad sport.
aww...
4lfejedpjub51.jpg

Forum List

Back