Mary Trump's New Book-Comments

Mary is the family black sheep, and it's all about not getting the fortune for her to spend away overnight, while Trump's dad knew his son Donald Trump would hire a lot of employees, and would make the business prosper. So Trump got the lion's share, and indeed, he hired a lot of union guys and others who were given high-paying jobs and put out the best, most user-friendly hotels where people could treat themselves to a very fine vacation with beautiful surroundings if they stayed at one of DJ Trump's hotels. What a service to the people who stay at a Trump hotel. It's all good.

I think Mary Trump is being a really bad sport.
aww...
4lfejedpjub51.jpg
Good grief. The extreme leftist Demmies are playing proctologist tonight. My achin' back. :cranky:

All of these tell all books no matter if they are written about a Republican President or Democrat one are aimed at one specific target group those who hate the subject in question. People who are so into these books are not looking for facts or information they want confirmation bias. These books are published for the express purpose of making a quick buck by selling to people who want someone to tell them what they want to hear.

Right on TARGET!!!!!

Trump has been a public figure his entire life. Everybody already knew everything in Mary's book. Note how there isn't a single republican denying any of it. They support it. Trump is their Gandalf.

She is writing about things that happened decades ago. The Republicans in Congress know nothing about that.

The book is a best seller because democrats buy thousands of them. The DNC likely bought cases to give away as gifts to donors.

Most reasonable people are very uncomfortable even hearing vicious family fights.

Doesn't bother me. My sister in law and I hate each other and haven't spoken in years. She has convinced my nephew to avoid me.

"Trump wishes it was his knee on Floyd's neck" - Wacky Mary Trump, toward the end of her book

Trump was in awe of his father and detached from his mother. he even misspelled her name in one of his books

"Maryanne Trump Barry told Trump biographer Gwenda Blair that it was uncertain whether Mary Trump would survive. 'My father came home and told me she wasn’t expected to live, but I should go to school and he’d call me if anything changed. That’s right—go to school as usual!' "

Sassy Howard Stern made a similar point to Mary's after Trump told him that marrying Melania turned his business fortunes around. "You talk like she's a lucky charm, not a person" - Stern bellowed

"what kind of son have i created?" - Mary Trump quotes Donald's mother as saying. she said it to Ivana, Donald's 1st wife, according to Mary and also reporting from a 1990 Vanity Fair article

"i took advantage of my mother...i never appreciated her much" - Trump to Charlie Rose in the 90s

And yet many of you Right Wingers did the same thing to Obama, and you SWORE it was correct!

What did obama's full negro actual African brother have to say about his half white overly privileged half negro brother barrack?

Want to know?

Want to have an idea of what actual Africans think?

You loser

Forum List

Back