Maryland AG sues Kushner apartment company,

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Maryland AG sues Kushner apartment company, alleging thousands of violations while renting rodent-infested units

“We refuse to be extorted by an ambitious Attorney General who clearly cares more about scoring political points than fighting real crime and improving the lives of the people of Maryland,” Kushner Cos. CEO Laurent Morali said last month, after the company announced it had rejected a settlement offer from Frosh’s office after two years of negotiating.

In an interview about Wednesday’s filing, Frosh called such claims “ridiculous.” He said the charges outline “an extraordinary panoply of violations of the rights of tenants.”

Maryland AG sues Kushner apartment company, alleging thousands of violations while renting rodent-infested units
------------------------------------------------------

Who knew you can tell authorities just to go to hell. In so many words the CEO just did.

“We refuse to be extorted by an ambitious Attorney General who clearly cares more about scoring political points than fighting real crime and improving the lives of the people of Maryland,” Kushner Cos. CEO Laurent Morali said last month, after the company announced it had rejected a settlement offer from Frosh’s office after two years of negotiating.

In an interview about Wednesday’s filing, Frosh called such claims “ridiculous.” He said the charges outline “an extraordinary panoply of violations of the rights of tenants.”

Who knew you can tell authorities just to go to hell. In so many words the CEO just did.

to what "authority" do you allude? An AG is a PROSECUTOR ---not an
"authority" A prosecutor makes a LIVING prosecuting people. He can
THREATEN -----. Morali (based in your post) seems to be the defense attorney---he makes a living DEFENDING against threat.

Last edited:

Funny how the left-wing says that the justice system is terrible, and racists, and they are jailing people, and shooting people because they are black, and on and on and on.....

But then if a CEO says it..... Well obviously without any evidence, the AG and the justice system is beyond questioning! They are for the good of the people! And that evil CEO is obviously bad and needs to go to jail.

Now I'm not taking a side in this. I have no idea what the evidence is in the case.

But I just find it funny how in one situation it is obvious the justice system is terrible and "Question authority!" until they do something you like, and then it's "Who knew you can tell authorities just to go to hell. In so many words the CEO just did." .... Just funny how quickly left-wings flip positions on stuff.

Funny how the left-wing says that the justice system is terrible, and racists, and they are jailing people, and shooting people because they are black, and on and on and on.....

But then if a CEO says it..... Well obviously without any evidence, the AG and the justice system is beyond questioning! They are for the good of the people! And that evil CEO is obviously bad and needs to go to jail.

Now I'm not taking a side in this. I have no idea what the evidence is in the case.

But I just find it funny how in one situation it is obvious the justice system is terrible and "Question authority!" until they do something you like, and then it's "Who knew you can tell authorities just to go to hell. In so many words the CEO just did." .... Just funny how quickly left-wings flip positions on stuff.

I am a registered democrat------I AGREE with your assessment of the PRESENTLY PIXILATED DONKEY. The case is that the PROSECUTOR_--
threatened to sue and DEMANDED A SETTLEMENT---to wit MONEY in order
to quit the prosecution. Mafia people call that PROTECTION

I am a registered democrat------I AGREE with your assessment of the PRESENTLY PIXILATED DONKEY. The case is that the PROSECUTOR_--

Was there any real complaint? Or was it really just a publicity stunt?

Tenant complaints are a DIME A DOZEN-----at least it is so in New York City----
it really means "I do not want to pay rent"

Yeah, I suppose that is true.
Humans have mastered the art of complaining.

Kushner Family Values
Charles-Kushner-and-Jared-Kushner.jpg

Convicted Felon Charles Kushner Is Back in Business - Jewish Business News

"...Charles Kushner, who also just so happens to be a convicted felon, has gotten back to work. He has also hired some of the people who he did time with.

"In 2004, after already paying a $508,900 fine to the Federal Election Commission for improperly contributing money to political candidates, Charles Kushner was forced to agree to a plea bargain with Federal prosecutors and was sentenced to 14 months in a federal prison in Montgomery, Alabama.

"The charges against Kushner revolved around illegal campaign contributions and witness tampering.

"Charles Kushner had arranged for a prostitute to sleep with his brother in law William Schulder, who had agreed to testify against him.

"The encounter was filmed and Kushner used it to try and blackmail Schulder.

"Gross!"

MAGA swamp...or what?

This is part of an old bs story to try to taint trump. Kushner bought all sorts of dilapidated properties with the aim of gentrification. Some worked, some didn’t.
One instance featured a single welfare mom who intended to go to school after she had several kids and was squeezed out of her recently-purchased Kushner property because she was delinquent by about 8 years.
Maryland is a totally corrupt, sleazy, parasitic democrat state. Don’t trust anything coming from this state’s government.

Yup. Happens all the time. My folks had rental properties and they heard every excuse in the book as to why the renters couldn't pay the rent. Complaints about everything.

My folks got so sick of it they sold all the rental properties and didn't miss them a bit.

Kushner Family Values

"...Charles Kushner, who also just so happens to be a convicted felon, has gotten back to work. He has also hired some of the people who he did time with.

"In 2004, after already paying a $508,900 fine to the Federal Election Commission for improperly contributing money to political candidates, Charles Kushner was forced to agree to a plea bargain with Federal prosecutors and was sentenced to 14 months in a federal prison in Montgomery, Alabama.

"The charges against Kushner revolved around illegal campaign contributions and witness tampering.

"Charles Kushner had arranged for a prostitute to sleep with his brother in law William Schulder, who had agreed to testify against him.

"Gross!"

MAGA swamp...or what?
So now children are guilty of their parents sins? Seriously? Georgie are you on medication?

Kushner Family Values

"Gross!"

MAGA swamp...or what?
So now children are guilty of their parents sins? Seriously? Georgie are you on medication?
If you're arguing in support of the Trump's and Kusner's family integrity, you might want to rethink your loyalty:
kushner-mbs-saudi-1520982361.jpg

Jared Kushner may have an ethics problem - to the tune of $90m | Vicky Ward

"The stench surrounding Jared Kushner has grown more pungent with every passing day.

"On Monday, the Guardian’s Jon Swaine reported that, since Kushner entered the White House as a senior adviser to his father-in-law, a company Kushner co-founded has received over $90m in foreign funding, channeled through secretive offshore companies.

"The public has no idea where this money is coming from – a major problem given that Kushner is not just one of Donald Trump’s chief international envoys, he is the de facto chief envoy."

Forum List

Back