Masks DO NOT WORK says CNN reporting on a NEW YORK TIMES article about a bunch of medical studies. None of them work. It was all politics.

Thats too many words to say nothing at all, run along nutbag.

P.S. stay off the crack.
These ^^^ are the people telling us about reality.

The same people who get their medical information from a dictionary.

Now Joe "Blow" Biden thinks banning menthol cigarettes is racist, and not being racist is somehow more important than your health.

Anyone who listens to these idiots is a total fucking moron.

America has had it with these leftard fools and their idiotic bullshit. The black folks who want their menthol cigarettes are voting for Trump.

Sure, they take money from multinational corporations to cut their taxes and do their bidding. The gop does it everytime they have the chance.

You don’t think there’s something owed for that money? You bet your little fat ass!

And you call me an idiot! Go grab some bench

I don’t believe the poster you were responding to said any such thing.

That makes you a liar… and an asshole

You would "believe" wrong.

But you make a habit of that.

These ^^^ are the people telling us about reality.

The same people who get their medical information from a dictionary.

Now Joe "Blow" Biden thinks banning menthol cigarettes is racist, and not being racist is somehow more important than your health.

Anyone who listens to these idiots is a total fucking moron.

America has had it with these leftard fools and their idiotic bullshit. The black folks who want their menthol cigarettes are voting for Trump.

Why do you keep posting if you have absolutely nothing to say and nothing you could refute?

Vaccine is something introduced into the body to train immune response against infections. What part of that can you idiots refute?

Last edited:
Why do you keep posting if you have absolutely nothing to say and nothing you could refute?

Definition of a vaccine is very simple and never changed. What are you idiots tripping on?
What the FUCK is "white rage", Anton????????????

Thats when you are mad, lashing out, but are too impotent to actually refute anything.
You racist demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombies are a HOOT!!!!
:rolleyes:

I loathe myself....because you are too stupid to understand what the word vaccine means?

wtf? :cuckoo:
A VACCINE prevents CONTRACTION and SPREADING of a pathogen.
Your FAKE Covid SHOTS are NOT in any way a fucking VACCINE!!!
You were LIED to, and your dumb ass BOUGHT IT ALL!!!!!
Is this WHITE RAGE enough for you??????
:dev3:

Vaccine is something introduced into the body to train immune response against infections. What part of that can you idiots refute?
Actually it isn't a vaccine, there's that. A vaccine is not supposed to alter your immune system. A vaccine is supposed to allow the immune system to fight off the infection. That isn't what this jab does. Sorry!!!! Learn some science before you post in here, your own words.

I loathe myself....because you are too stupid to understand what the word vaccine means?

wtf? :cuckoo:
It seems you have no fking clue!!! There's that!! Anytime you ignorant punk!

You don't know what porous is.

You also don't know the difference between bacteria and virus. There's that as well!

Forum List

Back