masks or no masks

Why do peoe have a problem with wearing a mask? Every business open here requires it to get in. It's only smart.

smart is the keyword -RW's are short n that dept.

What does that shitty little post have to do with anything other than your small minded thoughts about those who don't agree with your closed minded view of things?

when the WH hoax isnt a hoax - thats what

NOW stfu -

Why do peoe have a problem with wearing a mask? Every business open here requires it to get in. It's only smart.

What does that shitty little post have to do with anything other than your small minded thoughts about those who don't agree with your closed minded view of things?

NOW stfu -

LOL....Seems I hit a nerve there....Dumbass.

Wiscy....we have 6 cases in our county.
Sounds nice and remote. We've got 148 in mine. We're opening back up slowly, wearing masks inside stores, no more than 50% occupancy in restaurants trying to maintain distancing, going about our lives.

NOW stfu -

seems the hoax is biting trump in his fat ass

theres no way of telling how much virus protection Goldilocks affords himself in private - his underground nuclear bunker comes to mind

NOW stfu -

seems the hoax is biting trump in his fat ass

theres no way of telling how much virus protection Goldilocks affords himself in private - his underground nuclear bunker comes to mind

I have no idea what "hoax" you're talking about....Sounds like a very stupid talking point that Joe and Mika came up with....

Are you suggesting that the President shouldn't have the best protection possible?

Forum List

Back