Mass Casualty Incident Declared After Explosion at Dairy Farm in Dimmitt, Texas – Nearly 20,000 Cattle Die (VIDEO)

The mass of sheep in the country don't realize this but we are already at war.
They (UNiparty puppets & their masters) are using a combination of 4th & 5th generation warfare to attack us in multiple vectors.
Mysterious "accidents" reducing our food supply, driving inflation to where many people can no longer afford the basics is opening the door to the reset where we own nothing & better like it... or else.
They are trying to force the lucky ones that survive this stealth war to subsist on a UBI (universal basic income) while the elites are in complete control over everything.

The lefties will deny this & say it is a crazy conspiracy theory that could never happen because it would be too crazy.
In a year or 2, they'll come back & say yes, it is happening but it's all for our own good.

I am trying to understand on what could be on a dairy operation that would cause this large explosion. Maybe natural gas was being used as an energy source. Methane gas maybe. It is a mystery.

I am trying to understand on what could be on a dairy operation that would cause this large explosion. Maybe natural gas was being used as an energy source. Methane gas maybe. It is a mystery.
When I was a young child my grandfather was killed in an explosion at a dairy. He didn't die right away but he eventually succumbed to his burns.

Farting cows.

When I was a young child my grandfather was killed in an explosion at a dairy. He didn't die right away but he eventually succumbed to his burns.
The old Shenandoah Pride dairy the next town over would go Kaboom! every few years. It must be sort of common.

All the dairy cows went up in flames. This is too coincidental.

The left have been warning us about car farts for a long time now and we haven't been listening. Some Republican farmer probably had an illegal immigrant lighting a cigarette too close to a cow fart and wooosh, they're all gone.

They believe the machinery ignited the methane from the cows. Apparently there were 18K cows all assembled in a holding area being prepared to get milked.

Forum List

Back