Mass deportation is now popular

iku

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2023
Well fancy that!
A majority of registered voters favor a new national program to deport all undocumented immigrants currently living in the U.S. illegally
62-38% and a A MAJORITY OF HISPANICS favor mass deportation, 53-47%. I can't believe it can you? What do you think has driven people to FAVOR deportation of Undocumented immigrants? Murder? Just tired of it? Safety?

At the end of the day, one candidate wants to "let them in" and the other wants to "round them up"

Is anyone else old enough to remember the days when the MAGA faithful called all polls fake...my how things have changed

The other funny thing about illegal immigration. In 50 years, the number of illegal aliens in the country has stayed at 11 million. The number never went up despite the fact that millions upon millions have entered the country illegally.

White 6

I didn't see it. Mine is more of a political spin. Not sure if you want to move it to the other thread?

Is anyone else old enough to remember the days when the MAGA faithful called all polls fake...my how things have changed
I remember the time when liberals loved them some polls. And, used them to make many false narratives. Now, America is getting fed up with progressive liberal nonsense. And presto! Libs hate polls…

Just more proof that liberalism, and especially progressivism is really about spoiled children who grew up to be spoiled adults.

I remember the time when liberals loved them some polls. And, used them to make many false narratives.

yep, just like the MAGA folks do now.

One more of 1000s of examples of how both sides are the same.

one bird, two wings.

Well fancy that!
A majority of registered voters favor a new national program to deport all undocumented immigrants currently living in the U.S. illegally
62-38% and a A MAJORITY OF HISPANICS favor mass deportation, 53-47%. I can't believe it can you? What do you think has driven people to FAVOR deportation of Undocumented immigrants? Murder? Just tired of it? Safety?

At the end of the day, one candidate wants to "let them in" and the other wants to "round them up"

“Foreign nationals who enter the U.S. illegally and then remain do not have fully protected rights under the Constitution. They cannot vote, for example. But it has been true since at least 1886 that the Fourteenth Amendment has been interpreted as assuring them at least a significant measure of constitutional equality and fair treatment. The government simply does not have the constitutional power to do whatever it wishes with non-citizens, based solely on their illegal presence inside the country.”

What the majority wants is un-Constitutional – the consequence of their ignorance, hate, and unwarranted fear.

“Foreign nationals who enter the U.S. illegally and then remain do not have fully protected rights under the Constitution. They cannot vote, for example. But it has been true since at least 1886 that the Fourteenth Amendment has been interpreted as assuring them at least a significant measure of constitutional equality and fair treatment. The government simply does not have the constitutional power to do whatever it wishes with non-citizens, based solely on their illegal presence inside the country.”

What the majority wants is un-Constitutional – the consequence of their ignorance, hate, and unwarranted fear.
the majority has spoken and it "is what it is".

What do you envision happening in America once this "mass deportation" takes place OP?

Do you believe the economy will improve once that happens?

Forum List

Back