Mass shootings UK v USA

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
This is the link for the UK -

Not many. If you read the circumstances, the bulk are family related, between family members. I think there's about 3 school shootings in the UK's history.

Obviously I can't list America's, far too many -

A 2023 report published in JAMA covering 2014 to 2022, found there had been 4,011 mass shootings in the US, most frequent around the southeastern U.S. and Illinois.

What's this about guns keeping Americans safe 🤔

Not many. If you read the circumstances, the bulk are family related, between family members. I think there's about 3 school shootings in the UK's history.

A 2023 report published in JAMA covering 2014 to 2022, found there had been 4,011 mass shootings in the US, most frequent around the southeastern U.S. and Illinois.

What's the one thing every mass shooting has in common?

Actually there aren't many in America. Shootings listed as "school shootings" are misleading figures. In their inflated numbers the left adds in "gang-banger" shootings that happen in front of high schools, not actually mentally disturbed students that are in the schools shooting students and teachers.
As for the "gang-bangers," these are criminals that tend to be in their late teens to adulthood who have the firearms because they steal them. The solution to the gang shootings is to make examples of them in the justice system and not let them plea down their crimes. Mandatory maximums are what are needed. If found with a stolen firearm, add additional years to the penalty.

Forum List

Back