Oklahoma Public Education Grifting $5.5M of Trump Bibles

The grift is the goal.

Oklahoma’s Department of Education puts out a Bible “bid” (in quotes) so specific in its requirements that out of 2,900 Bibles for sale only Trump’s Bible fits the requirements. There will be no eyebrows raised by anyone on the right. Not a single one.
You said only Trump's bible fits the requirements, but the article says others do. There is no indication that Trump's bible is the one being purchased. Why be dishonest about this?

I would like to see the Catholic Bible in those schools. Then the students could see ALL the books.

You said only Trump's bible fits the requirements, but the article says others do. There is no indication that Trump's bible is the one being purchased. Why be dishonest about this?

I would like to see the Catholic Bible in those schools. Then the students could see ALL the books.
The article doesnt list any others. They put the word "few" in there in case someone finds one. They had 2,900 bibles that did not match and one that did. Maybe Harris will make a competing Bible.

Crazy, absolutely crazy. My daughter is a teacher in Oklahoma and this is just scratching the surface of the crazy in the system.
Separate the school systems. Even put a wall in half of current schools and let parents choose the way they want their children educated. Prog way and Deplorable way.

Of course. As I predicted. Not bothered by grifting of PUBLIC education into the hands of Donald Trump for some strange reason of misplaced love and admiration of a con man.
Lib please, no mention of your liberal SCOTUS justices fleecing of taxpayer money selling their books to taxpayer funded institutions. Wait for it...OH SNAP!!

Cult 45 deflection program engaging.
Dem HYPOCRISY #9,458. Call me when you say a single word about reports that your liberal SCOTUS justices are raking in millions of TAXPAYER dollars (cough) selling (cough) their books to taxpayer funded institutions in exchange for showing up and giving a (cough) speech (cough).

When the Dem party is corrupt to the core, there's no issue they can raise which they are not guilty of 10 fold. I would think you fools would have learned that lesson by now.

The grift is the goal.

Oklahoma’s Department of Education puts out a Bible “bid” (in quotes) so specific in its requirements that out of 2,900 Bibles for sale only Trump’s Bible fits the requirements. There will be no eyebrows raised by anyone on the right. Not a single one.

The grift is the goal.

Bids opened Monday for a contract to supply the state Department of Education with 55,000 Bibles. According to the bid documents, vendors must meet certain specifications: Bibles must be the King James Version; must contain the Old and New Testaments; must include copies of the Pledge of Allegiance, Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights; and must be bound in leather or leather-like material.

A salesperson at Mardel Christian & Education searched, and though they carry 2,900 Bibles, none fit the parameters.

But one Bible fits perfectly: Lee Greenwood’s God Bless the U.S.A. Bible, endorsed by former President Donald Trump and commonly referred to as the Trump Bible. They cost $60 each online, with Trump receiving fees for his endorsement.

View attachment 1021852

I took it from here:

on this site:

Why the fuck are bibles being used in any classrooms is what I would like to know.

Yeah.seeing all these Trumpers defending that abomination is evidence that MAGA truly is a cult.

Forum List

Back