Massive Demonstration by Orthodox Jews Who Do Not Accept Zionist State of Israel

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
This is turning into a public relations disaster for Israel. They might win the battle but lose the war. Israel has lost all legitimacy. Israel is based on twisted theology. It is not supposed to come into existence until the arrival of the Jewish Messiah. Israel is counter-Torah.

This is turning into a public relations disaster for Israel. They might win the battle but lose the war. Israel has lost all legitimacy. Israel is based on twisted theology. It is not supposed to come into existence until the arrival of the Jewish Messiah. Israel is counter-Torah.

These are humane Jewish people who care about the atrocities the mossad commits against palestines.the people that say Palestinian terrorists bombed Israel are braindead,they blatantly ignore no matter how many times you say it till your blue in the face that Israel has a fence there where if a cat goes by it,alarms ring everywhere,and yet we’re suppose to believe that some palestine alleged terrorists got over this fence and the Israel army did not see it and were not alerted? :cuckoo: that’s about as believable as the magic bullet theory of the Warren commission thst a lone assassin killed kennedy. :laughing0301: Think people think,you can do it.

Jews come with distinctions. The evil faction that is the Zionists being propelled by Netanyahu's evil, doesnt represent the entire state.

The Zionism is able to gain power through US influence that causes Israel to satisfy America'a agenda for the entire ME.

Why don't the self-hating Orthodox Jews move Syria or Egypt or Saudi Arabia if they think Israel is such a bad country?

Haha I’m not sure they care about PR…they were attacked

And what the f? Israel isn’t suppose to come in existence? It’s been in existence since pre biblical times

These folks don’t have to accept the fact the nation exist…not sure how that’s a PR problem for Israel though

Israel is a fulfillment of God's prophecy

Jews come with distinctions. The evil faction that is the Zionists being propelled by Netanyahu's evil, doesnt represent the entire state.

The Zionism is able to gain power through US influence that causes Israel to satisfy America'a agenda for the entire ME.
The US doesn't control Israel. Quit blaming others.

We can rest assured that when the smoke settles, Israel and the USA will grab the land and the oil reserves (and other resources) it contains. For the love of money is at the root of all evil.

The US doesn't control Israel. Quit blaming others.
I could agree with it being vice versa on the question of control.

At the present, it appears that Americans are stacking up about 80% in favour of stopping the slaughter of Palestinians by the Zionists. And Biden is on the side of 20% of Americans who are probably Zionists themselves.

We can rest assured that when the smoke settles, Israel and the USA will grab the land and the oil reserves (and other resources) it contains. For the love of money is at the root of all evil.
Stop blaming all Jews. Eventually the guilty among them will have to be singled out and marched away to their comeuppance!

Don't be an anti-semite when it's not necessary. The rotten apples in the barrel haven't tainted the whole yet!

Stop blaming all Jews. Eventually the guilty among them will have to be singled out and marched away to their comeuppance!

Don't be an anti-semite when it's not necessary. The rotten apples in the barrel haven't tainted the whole yet!
I don't blame all Jews for the actions of their evil leaders any more than I blame all Americans for the actions of the Pedo in Chief, Joe.

I could agree with it being vice versa on the question of control.

At the present, it appears that Americans are stacking up about 80% in favour of stopping the slaughter of Palestinians by the Zionists. And Biden is on the side of 20% of Americans who are probably Zionists themselves.

I am guessing Biden is afraid of American voters who are pro-Israel at any cost.

a video from 4 weeks ago that has no content in it at all that justifies the claim made about it. No signs, no speeches. This was posted by someone on youtube who has no real presence nor does he give any actual source of it. But hey, a guy on youtube claims it so who needs any actual details?

Forum List

Back