MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

When did Somalis move Lewiston Maine?

In 2001, large numbers of Somali immigrants began moving to the Lewiston/Auburn area. While some came directly to Lewiston from Somalia, many others came from large cities in the United States.

I wish they would.
Us too, assface. That tranny dyke (kinda like you) killed little kids. Murdered them.

As for this thing?

It's Muslims. Bet.

lets-not-jump-rtmqwk.jpg

When did Somalis move Lewiston Maine?

In 2001, large numbers of Somali immigrants began moving to the Lewiston/Auburn area. While some came directly to Lewiston from Somalia, many others came from large cities in the United States.
If they moved there in 2001 they would have been brought over here during the Slick Willy administration. Or at least the arrangements would have been made prior by his administration.

This is a tragic situation. I do feel for the victims and their families.

What I don't have sympathy for are the white racists in this forum who never miss a chance to post up stories of black crime and spewing racist bs. Trash like Marathon Mike who uses the picture of a dead black child to preach his racist screeds.

This white man has now been responsible for 22 deaths. But we don't see anyone callinng him a thug, animal or savage. Nor will any of the racists here dare paint all white people as mass shooters, even as the majority of these tragedies have been done by white men. Nothing will be said about how 85 percent of all whites are killed like this by another white. That is the point of my thread. White people commit crimes and the majority of the crimes they commit are against other white people.

This tragedy is an example of how whites ignore the possibility of crime being done by another white person to obsess in a racist lie. Work on white on white crime and perhaps this kind of casualty will be avooided.

Last edited:

Maine Police Order City Lockdown, Citing ‘Active Shooter’ at Two Locations​

A dispatcher with the sheriff’s office said there were multiple victims in the shooting in Lewiston, but didn’t know how many.

The authorities in Maine ordered residents of Lewiston to shelter in place on Wednesday night as they responded to an “active shooter situation” at two locations involving multiple victims.

The Maine State Police said it was assisting the Lewiston Police Department in its response to the shooting. “Law enforcement is asking people to shelter in place,” the state police said on Facebook. “Please stay inside your home with the doors locked.”

“Law enforcement is currently investigating at two locations right now,” the agency said, without specifying where.

A dispatcher at the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office said there were multiple victims, adding that the exact number and their conditions were still unknown.

Funny how we see no rush to post this story. The photo has been shown. The shooter is white.
16 killled, and there may be more deaths coming. Lewiston is 77 percent white and this appears to be another white on white crime.
wow ! just wow ! you take this tragedy and twist it to fit your own racist narrative .. what are you going to say if the perp does not fit the traditional white description .. what if he's Arabic and a Hamas sympathizer ? get help Im2 .

Maine Police Order City Lockdown, Citing ‘Active Shooter’ at Two Locations​

A dispatcher with the sheriff’s office said there were multiple victims in the shooting in Lewiston, but didn’t know how many.

The authorities in Maine ordered residents of Lewiston to shelter in place on Wednesday night as they responded to an “active shooter situation” at two locations involving multiple victims.

The Maine State Police said it was assisting the Lewiston Police Department in its response to the shooting. “Law enforcement is asking people to shelter in place,” the state police said on Facebook. “Please stay inside your home with the doors locked.”

“Law enforcement is currently investigating at two locations right now,” the agency said, without specifying where.

A dispatcher at the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office said there were multiple victims, adding that the exact number and their conditions were still unknown.

Funny how we see no rush to post this story. The photo has been shown. The shooter is white.

16 killled, and there may be more deaths coming. Lewiston is 77 percent white and this appears to be another white on white crime.
Copycat crime inspired by Israeli genocide.

"there's NO WAY the government didn't know about this.

Obviously "they" set this up to force us into a war with the peaceful Gazans. This is proof our government is controlled by the Zionist!

"BTW, I fully support the people of Israel "

How am I doing parroting the conspiracy posters here? Can I pass for one :auiqs.jpg:

This is a tragic situation. I do feel for the victims and their families.

What I don't have sympathy for the white racists in this forum who never miss a chance to post up stories of black crime and spewing racist bs. Trash like Marathon Mike who uses the picture of a dead black child to preach his racist screeds.

This white man has now been responsible for 22 deaths. But we don't see anyone callinng him a thug, animal or savage. Nor will any of the racists here dare paint all white people as mass shooters, even as the majority of these tragedies have been done by white men. Nothing will be said about how 85 percent of all whites are killed like this by another white. That is the point of my thread. White people commit crimes and the majority of the crimes they commit are against other white people.

This tragedy is an example of how whites ignore the possibility of crime being done by another white person to obsess in a racist lie. Work on white on white crime and perhaps this kind of casualty will be avooided.
he's an animal a savage and a thug ! you will find no one making excuses or defending the scumbag ..

wow ! just wow ! you take this tragedy and twist it to fit your own racist narrative .. what are you going to say if the perp does not fit the traditional white description .. what if he's Arabic and a Hamas sympathizer ? get help Im2 .
Shut the hell up. You guys post volumes of racist crap and post videos and tweets about blacks committing crimes all the time. There are still people here claiming Derek Chauvin is innocent and when a black person is killed by police you all rush to make the victim into a criminal with no respect for the tragedy that occurred. So just deal with my comments and work on crime in white communities.

he's an animal a savage and a thug ! you will find no one making excuses or defending the scumbag ..
Yeah you say that now. But you would not have said anything had I not bought it up.

You guys have defended all kinds of scum and you have excused and denied a system based on racism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back