MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

Shut the hell up. You guys post volumes of racist crap and post videos and tweets about blacks committing crimes all the time. There are still people here claiming Derek Chauvin is innocent and when a black person is killed by police you all rush to make the victim into a criminal with no respect for the tragedy that occurred. So just deal with my comments and work on crime in white communities.
the vast vast majority of police shootings are happening when there is an armed perp not surrendering or is resisting arrest .. people like you paint said perps as victims .. i've never seen you post that young black men should not resist arrest and to calmly comply with the police orders .. we never hear that from people like you .

The New York Times is the most respected news source in the World!

Of course, you don't read it..... :rolleyes:
I subscribed when I got the discounted rate, serious, in depth reporting from around the world, but once it went back to the regular rate, I said screw it, too much, something like $18 a month for digital access.

You do realize, dumbass, that Arabs are Caucasians! What a fucktard!
You do realize that black Arabs exist?

1698285904165.png

Police release photo of vehicle connected to shootings​

The Lewiston Police Department released this image of a vehicle connected to the active shooter situation. Lewiston Maine Police Department

1698284630308.png

the vast vast majority of police shootings are happening when there is an armed perp not surrendering or is resisting arrest .. people like you paint said perps as victims .. i've never seen you post that young black men should not resist arrest and to calmly comply with the police orders .. we never hear that from people like you .
Bullshit. Whites have resisted arrests and lived. Resisting arrest is not a crime punishable by death. Blacks have been shot complying with police. Philando Castile for exxample. That excuse of blacks gettting shot because they all resist arrest is a lie. And people like you don't say anything about police pulling blacks over when they have done nothing to be stopped for.

bullshit ! find a post where i defended a mass shooter . the guy is a scumbag and Hamas is a terrorist org ..
But this guy probably has nothing to do with Hamas and we should stop trying to blame Hamas or Muslims for this.

I subscribed when I got the discounted rate, serious, in depth reporting from around the world, but once it went back to the regular rate, I said screw it, too much, something like $18 a month for digital access.
It's also irreplaceable to American historians. Subscription gives you access to their full archives going back to 1851.

Which is why I can gift this article to anyone who wants to read it ...

Thankfully, he had a trusty AR-15 to help him in his carnage
~~~~~~
Would you feel better if the shooter used an AK-47, SKS, or perhaps a Ruger Mini-14.
Does the gun make any difference?
As far as I know a semi-auto chambered in .22 caliber long rifle can do just as much damage in the close shooting.

Forum List

Back