🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mateen's wife knew he was going to kill

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Gunman's Wife Tried to Talk Him Out of Attack

That's right kids. He was no lone gunman. His Islamic wife knew what he was going to do and even drove him to the gay bar to scope the place out beforehand.

At a minimum she should be behind bars, but I'm sure someone like Trump would seek the death penalty.

The admin and the FBI knew he was going to kill, too.

EVERYBODY knew it.

Except the poor slobs he mowed down. They thought that being in a gun free zone made them safe. They think that Islam is a religion of peace, and muslim men who don't have much money who travel back and forth from terrorist hotbeds, first class, are just really dedicated men of faith.

EVERYBODY knew it.

Except the poor slobs he mowed down. They thought that being in a gun free zone made them safe. They think that Islam is a religion of peace, and muslim men who don't have much money who travel back and forth from terrorist hotbeds, first class, are just really dedicated men of faith.
Get the fuck outta here...EVERY GOTDAMN BODY IN THIS COUNTRY KNEW WE HAD A MASS SHOOTING TO COME....AFTER ALL YOU LICE LICKING DUST MITE, THIS IS AMERICA!! CAN'T HAVE A MONTH GO BY WITHOUT ONE.

It should be 50 counts of murder as hubby died too.

If she helped. If she helped him scout out targets or drove him to get guns she should be prosecuted. If she just knew and did nothing, probably not. If she went to the police with nothing but her opinion she would likely be dismissed as a disgruntled spouse and ignored.

EVERYBODY knew it.

Get the fuck outta here...EVERY GOTDAMN BODY IN THIS COUNTRY KNEW WE HAD A MASS SHOOTING TO COME....AFTER ALL YOU LICE LICKING DUST MITE, THIS IS AMERICA!! CAN'T HAVE A MONTH GO BY WITHOUT ONE.

Yep, especially when "da gubermint" plans and stages them.....

EVERYBODY knew it.

Whatever....a nigga can't be smart and insightful unless its a conspiracy? So help me you white people will be the death of this country, the absolute death of america with your ignorance that never seems to have limits....Jezzus!!

EVERYBODY knew it.

Whatever....a nigga can't be smart and insightful unless its a conspiracy? So help me you white people will be the death of this country, the absolute death of america with your ignorance that never seems to have limits....Jezzus!!
Lmao! Go make me some pancakes, Aunt Jemima.

That's right kids. He was no lone gunman. His Islamic wife knew what he was going to do and even drove him to the gay bar to scope the place out beforehand.

At a minimum she should be behind bars, but I'm sure someone like Trump would seek the death penalty.

A hell of a lot of people knew that guy had a screw loose and had boasted he wanted to kill.

EVERYBODY knew it.

I'd love to serve your white ass some pancakes...dripping in spit with my ass hair in the syrup. Text me your address!!

A hell of a lot of people knew that guy had a screw loose and had boasted he wanted to kill.
kinda like McVeigh writing to news organizations, type?

EVERYBODY knew it.

I'd love to serve your white ass some pancakes...dripping in spit with my ass hair in the syrup. Text me your address!!
Nair your asscrack, that is fucking nasty! Men don't appreciate hairy asscracks on woman.

EVERYBODY knew it.
i didn't know. you probably didn't either. that's not to say you don't make an excellent point about the killer's wife and all, and maybe could generalize like leonard cohen style to say that everybody knows that the dice are loaded, but to be honest it was a surprise attack. that's how it goes.

kinda like McVeigh writing to news organizations, type?

I'm especially touched by all the boo hooing by the folks that NOW claim he was a clear cut ticking time bomb and they didn't have ANY idea what to do.

I can just envision the family dinner at Mateems house. Dad: "Pass the salt please" Son: "Kill a nigga" Mom: "you want that dead nigga with or without gravy?"

EVERYBODY knew it.
i didn't know. you probably didn't either. that's not to say you don't make an excellent point about the killer's wife and all, and maybe could generalize like leonard cohen style to say that everybody knows that the dice are loaded, but to be honest it was a surprise attack. that's how it goes.
The fbi and his wife weren't surprised.

Nair your asscrack, that is fucking nasty! Men don't appreciate hairy asscracks on woman.
Or on their pancakes.

Or on their pancakes.
Indeed.

Forum List

Back