Mateen's wife knew he was going to kill

Get the fuck outta here...EVERY GOTDAMN BODY IN THIS COUNTRY KNEW WE HAD A MASS SHOOTING TO COME....AFTER ALL YOU LICE LICKING DUST MITE, THIS IS AMERICA!! CAN'T HAVE A MONTH GO BY WITHOUT ONE.

Yep, especially when "da gubermint" plans and stages them.....
Whatever....a nigga can't be smart and insightful unless its a conspiracy? So help me you white people will be the death of this country, the absolute death of america with your ignorance that never seems to have limits....Jezzus!!
Lmao! Go make me some pancakes, Aunt Jemima.
I'd love to serve your white ass some pancakes...dripping in spit with my ass hair in the syrup. Text me your address!!
Nair your asscrack, that is fucking nasty! Men don't appreciate hairy asscracks on woman.
Not black men. They love a hairy ass crack. That's where they lick off the dingle berries.

They're going to need a flashlight to go down this rabbit hole. Think about all the people this guy knew who all claimed they never he was crazy. How many and what would be the amount of evidence needed?

Can they simply point at someone and say trader....errr......communist...uhhhh, terrorist?

The admin and the FBI knew he was going to kill, too.

EVERYBODY knew it.

Except the poor slobs he mowed down. They thought that being in a gun free zone made them safe. They think that Islam is a religion of peace, and muslim men who don't have much money who travel back and forth from terrorist hotbeds, first class, are just really dedicated men of faith.
Get the fuck outta here...EVERY GOTDAMN BODY IN THIS COUNTRY KNEW WE HAD A MASS SHOOTING TO COME....AFTER ALL YOU LICE LICKING DUST MITE, THIS IS AMERICA!! CAN'T HAVE A MONTH GO BY WITHOUT ONE.

Whatever....a nigga can't be smart and insightful unless its a conspiracy? So help me you white people will be the death of this country, the absolute death of america with your ignorance that never seems to have limits....Jezzus!!
Gunman's Wife Tried to Talk Him Out of Attack

That's right kids. He was no lone gunman. His Islamic wife knew what he was going to do and even drove him to the gay bar to scope the place out beforehand.

At a minimum she should be behind bars, but I'm sure someone like Trump would seek the death penalty.

A hell of a lot of people knew that guy had a screw loose and had boasted he wanted to kill.
kinda like McVeigh writing to news organizations, type?

McVeigh was a government operative and was actually still in the military until August of 1993....not late 1992 like the media told us. He was simply set up as the patsy for the OKC bombing. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I am an expert concerning the events of that day. Your beloved "gubermint's" handprint is all over April 19th, 1995.

That's right kids. He was no lone gunman. His Islamic wife knew what he was going to do and even drove him to the gay bar to scope the place out beforehand.

At a minimum she should be behind bars, but I'm sure someone like Trump would seek the death penalty.

This is huge. First, she participated in the planning and murder of 49 people. She knew the location, time and who was going to commit the murders. We do have the death penalty in Florida and we use it. We also have very strict laws for having used a gun in a crime.

Instead, I think she should be on an Air Force plane for GITMO.

A hell of a lot of people knew that guy had a screw loose and had boasted he wanted to kill.

And his co-workers were afraid to report what they knew because they were afraid of being accused of being prejudiced, Islamaphobes.

McVeigh was a government operative and was actually still in the military until August of 1993....not late 1992 like the media told us. He was simply set up as the patsy for the OKC bombing. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I am an expert concerning the events of that day. Your beloved "gubermint's" handprint is all over April 19th, 1995.

They have a special short bus...rather forum here just for you and your lads.

They have a special short bus...rather forum here just for you and your lads.

Really, Markle? You think that I post something like that lightly if I could not prove it beyond any reasonable measure? You have no idea how many hours I have spent trying to get to get to the truth for the victims of that day many of which were children. I even went to Alexandria, Virginia in 2004 and met personally with former Brigadier General Benton Partin that is an explosives expert extraordinaire and he went to OKC to view the damage of the building and he knew just from a visual inspection as to where the charges were set. As he explained to me when me, him and his wife had dinner at Fort Belvoir, every explosion leaves it's own signature and "calling card". He explained that as ANFO hits it's target and moves up that it loses psi for every foot it travels. There was busted rebar that had been encased in concrete on the upper floors and an ANFO bomb could not have possibly done that. Want to debate me on this or simply hurl insults because you don't understand the impossibility of what we are told and sold?

Last edited:

EVERYBODY knew it.

Except the poor slobs he mowed down. They thought that being in a gun free zone made them safe. They think that Islam is a religion of peace, and muslim men who don't have much money who travel back and forth from terrorist hotbeds, first class, are just really dedicated men of faith.

Lmao! Go make me some pancakes, Aunt Jemima.
I'd love to serve your white ass some pancakes...dripping in spit with my ass hair in the syrup. Text me your address!!
Ewwwww. You got hair on your ass?

EVERYBODY knew it.

What does Mcvey's situation have to do with the muslim terrorist's wife? That's a totally separate topic from this thread..

And his co-workers were afraid to report what they knew because they were afraid of being accused of being prejudiced, Islamaphobes.

That's why being PC can be dangerous. People can envision being labeled a racist but cannot see 50 people dead in a gay club. Even when they are looking at an evil mentally disturbed person that is clearly a serious threat they are more concerned about their petty self image.

EVERYBODY knew it.

What does Mcvey's situation have to do with the muslim terrorist's wife? That's a totally separate topic from this thread..

Ummm, someone else brought up McVeigh....thus my post. Leftards are ALWAYS pointing to McVeigh as an example of "rightwing extremism" and they always get a pass and the whole argument is bullshit and I can prove it. It is a topic that always makes me bristle with anger when I think about how this event was totally misconstrued and sold as a pack of lies.

Ummm, someone else brought up McVeigh....thus my post. Leftards are ALWAYS pointing to McVeigh as an example of "rightwing extremism" and they always get a pass and the whole argument is bullshit and I can prove it. It is a topic that always makes me bristle with anger when I think about how this event was totally misconstrued and sold as a pack of lies.
There is plenty of meat to chew on in this Orlando killing. We don't need to make it more complicated or add unnecessary distractions IMHO.

There is plenty of meat to chew on in this Orlando killing. We don't need to make it more complicated or add unnecessary distractions IMHO.

Let me tell ya, I am so fucking jaded by the previous staged shootings like Sandy Hoax/Hook, Charleston and the Virginia TV reporter shootings that were OBVIOUSLY staged that I can't even take this latest mass casualty event seriously. This might actually be a legit event (even though I have seen proof of crisis actors) that I don't trust a fucking thing the lamestream media and this corporate "gubermint" tells me.....they have cried wolf one time too many.

Let me tell ya, I am so fucking jaded by the previous staged shootings like Sandy Hoax/Hook, Charleston and the Virginia TV reporter shootings that were OBVIOUSLY staged that I can't even take this latest mass casualty event seriously. This might actually be a legit event (even though I have seen proof of crisis actors) that I don't trust a fucking thing the lamestream media and this corporate "gubermint" tells me.....they have cried wolf one time too many.

"One" too many?

Who's counting? :lol:

They can't have an afraid population without the constant threats being put in our faces.

It's simple....

Just be afraid...be VERY afraid.. Oh! and you MUST strive to be a faithful consumer.

You can have a worse credit score by just not participating than any other factor.

Forum List

Back