Matt Gaetz is a slimeball

upload_2019-2-27_5-22-29.png
And his response was a lie!

"It was NOT my intent to threaten, as some believe I did," the congressman wrote on Twitter. "I’m deleting the tweet & I should have chosen words that better showed my intent. I’m sorry."

GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz apologizes for tweet targeting Michael Cohen

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-27_5-22-29.png
    upload_2019-2-27_5-22-29.png
    80 KB · Views: 91
Gaetz is a world class slimeball for making a mob-style threat against Michael Cohen ahead of his public testimony on Wednesday. I've also heard that Gaetz is a holocaust denier. I wonder if Speaker Pelosi can punish him in some way?

More: GOP Rep. Issues Mob-Style Threat Ahead Of Michael Cohen Testimony

I'd say, the good Mr. Gaetz puts out to Trump. The latter, after all, has just lost his fixer.

Does it play any role at all that what Gaetz has done is probably at the lower end of what Cohen has done on behalf of The Boss? Say, we don't know yet who organized the parking lot encounter Stormy Daniels had with that thug late at night, with the gentle reminder, "pity if something happened to that little girl's mother - so shut up about Trump". Chances are, that was Cohen's handiwork.

Whatever, the Trumpies are trying to portray Cohen as a liar and a thug - which he undoubtedly is - while Cohen tries to fashion himself as the misled and abused victim of Trump. That, to be honest, I find a tad less convincing.

Finally, I find Pelosi should keep away from that. If the rightarded harpies tear themselves to shreds, you don't get into that action. They need no help at all looking ugly.

Gaetz is a world class slimeball for making a mob-style threat against Michael Cohen ahead of his public testimony on Wednesday. I've also heard that Gaetz is a holocaust denier. I wonder if Speaker Pelosi can punish him in some way?

More: GOP Rep. Issues Mob-Style Threat Ahead Of Michael Cohen Testimony

I'd say, the good Mr. Gaetz puts out to Trump. The latter, after all, has just lost his fixer.

Does it play any role at all that what Gaetz has done is probably at the lower end of what Cohen has done on behalf of The Boss? Say, we don't know yet who organized the parking lot encounter Stormy Daniels had with that thug late at night, with the gentle reminder, "pity if something happened to that little girl's mother - so shut up about Trump". Chances are, that was Cohen's handiwork.

Whatever, the Trumpies are trying to portray Cohen as a liar and a thug - which he undoubtedly is - while Cohen tries to fashion himself as the misled and abused victim of Trump. That, to be honest, I find a tad less convincing.

Finally, I find Pelosi should keep away from that. If the rightarded harpies tear themselves to shreds, you don't get into that action. They need no help at all looking ugly.

IF that was Cohen's handiwork, then Trump put him up to it. Trump put someone up to it, but I doubt Cohen would want to dirty his hands like that, probably someone who still works for Trump, his bodyguard.

Cohen only lied to protect Trump and he has no reason to lie today.

No Pelosi should put Gaetz up to the ethics board and file a complaint. We can't have congressmen threatening witnesses of congress. He should be forced to step down from his position.

Trump ex-bodyguard mentioned in alleged affairs - CNN Video

Seems all is forgotten just like he never said it. The GOP is the lowest body of people, there might be couple decent ones in it, but one would never know, as they keep quiet.

Forum List

Back