Matthew Whitaker scheduled to testify publicly on Friday

What would Whitaker be hiding by not showing up and testifying fully and truthfully?
What did Holder have to hide except the death of a Border Patrol agent and a few hundred Mexican gun deaths?.... Any idea who Whitaker killed?

You mean Whitaker is preparing to do an Eric "The RED," Holder's trick. And be a no show!....How do you make the chief. Law enforcer to answer a subpoena?

Proof? Link? I thought Holder was about documents - not testimony.
The precedent is set!

Eric Holder Is Defying the Law by Resisting Subpoena | Debate Club | US News
U.S. News & World Report › debate-club

Jul 3, 2012 · A subpoena can also command someone to bring items or documents with them for their testimony. This is what has been happening in the House of Representatives. ... For months, Holder has ignored the subpoena. When Darryl Issa asked if the documents had been assembled within the Justice Department, Holder refused to answer

A judge overruled the House contempt charge.

Judge declines to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt

Amy Berman Jackson, a Barrypuppet appointee gave Holder a free pass........what a surprise....

(snicker)

What would Whitaker be hiding by not showing up and testifying fully and truthfully?
Every crime that has been charged in this fiasco has been a process crime. Brought on by people talking and then having what they said nit picked to death over one or two words that changed.

I have a better thought. Why the fuck would you ever talk to these people knowing that?

Every crime that has been charged in this fiasco has been a process crime. Brought on by people talking and then having what they said nit picked to death over one or two words that changed.

I have a better thought. Why the fuck would you ever talk to these people knowing that?

Process crime? You mean like prosecuting Al Capone for tax evasion?

Process crime - Wikipedia

I do mean tax evasion like Al Sharpton should be charged with is a crime. One that the democrats and race baiters will never persue of course. That's a crime, unless you're a democrat race huckster then it's not.

But if you're a white guy in the Trump circle we can interview you 25 times and then decide if your answer wasn't exactly the same each time then you must have lied and we will bring down the full force of the federal government on you.

I wouldn't talk to anyone. Let a lawyer do it.

but, but, but...

LOL

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler is preparing to issue a subpoena to compel acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker to testify before his panel, signaling he might be anticipating a no-show for Friday’s public hearing.

“In an abundance of caution — to ensure that Mr. Whitaker both appears in the hearing room on Friday morning and answers our questions cleanly — I have asked the Committee to authorize me to issue a subpoena to compel his testimony,” Nadler said in a statement Tuesday. “To be clear, I hope never to use this subpoena.”

More: Nadler prepares subpoena for Whitaker if he backs out of testimony

Good news! Nadler sounds prepared. Go Nadler! What do you think?

It’s hard to believe you know how to eat much less breath...

We’re do you idiots come up with this crap...

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler is preparing to issue a subpoena to compel acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker to testify before his panel, signaling he might be anticipating a no-show for Friday’s public hearing.

“In an abundance of caution — to ensure that Mr. Whitaker both appears in the hearing room on Friday morning and answers our questions cleanly — I have asked the Committee to authorize me to issue a subpoena to compel his testimony,” Nadler said in a statement Tuesday. “To be clear, I hope never to use this subpoena.”

More: Nadler prepares subpoena for Whitaker if he backs out of testimony

Good news! Nadler sounds prepared. Go Nadler! What do you think?

What's he gonna testify about, he's only been the acting AG for a couple of minutes.

I had that same thought. He's the ACTING AG.

Just the Dems showing more stupidity and rabid hatred of Trump.

Go Dems. LOL

Acting U.S. Attorney General Matt Whitaker is facing scrutiny over his involvement in alleged scams at a patent company, including claims of time travel, proof of Bigfoot, and a "masculine toilet" invention.

Acting AG Matt Whitaker under fire for alleged Bigfoot, toilet, time travel scams

Hilarious and true. Unbelievable that this nut is the acting Attorney General.

DWUeVXc.jpg

You mean Whitaker is preparing to do an Eric "The RED," Holder's trick. And be a no show!....How do you make the chief. Law enforcer to answer a subpoena?
He had already agreed to testify under circumstances and then Congress changes the rule less than 24 hours before testifying. Why, oh why if they want the informantion on the FBI or DOJ, why aren't they subpoenaing Rod Rosenstein who has been there the entire time in question?

Nadler is another despicable demagogue Democrat who is abusing the oversight power.
Democrats are rotten to the core.

Forum List

Back