Matthew Whitaker scheduled to testify publicly on Friday

As soon as the new AG is seated Whitaker will be irrelevant, for the rest of his life.

The Democrat Swamp Rats need to stop attacking our democracy by demanding ridiculous testimony for the Obama/Crooked/Hillary/McCain/Mueller etc., Russian Hoax.

Why were dems okay with Rosenstein refusing to answer questions and making threats about being subpoenaed?

Why were dems okay with Rosenstein refusing to answer questions and making threats about being subpoenaed?
Why would you purposefully misrepresent what Rosenstein's position on it were? Or are you actually so clueless you equate it with Whitaker?
Rosenstein: Justice Department won’t be extorted by Congress
Rosenstein: Justice Department won't be extorted by Congress

The contrast is striking!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Tuesday lashed out at Republican allies of President Donald Trump who have drafted articles of impeachment against him, saying the Justice Department won’t be extorted or give in to threats.

Rosenstein, speaking at a question-and-answer session at the Newseum, chided the lawmakers who have prepared the document by saying that “they can’t even resist leaking their own drafts” and that they lack “the courage to put their name on it.”

“I can tell you there have been people who have been making threats privately and publicly against me for quite some time, and I think they should understand by now, the Department of Justice is not going to be extorted,” Rosenstein said, in response to a question about news reports on the articles of impeachment.

“We’re going to do what’s required by the rule of law,” he added. “And any kind of threats that anybody makes are not going to affect the way we do our job.”

Yawn.

Wake me up when people stop saying what they are going to do and they actually do it. People say a lot of shit - things seem to change the instant that they start having to pay for those actions.

Whitaker is refusing to appear in the House until they provide a chair with a big notch cut out of the seat to accommodate his imaginary giant johnson.

The acting Attorney General helped market a toilet for ‘well-endowed men’

whitaker.jpg

It takes two hands just to lift my balls.

The public has a right to see and hear Whitaker testify publicly. House Democrats even gave him the questions in advance. It has also been reported that Whitaker has been extensively prepped regarding how to answer the questions on multiple occasions - even during the shutdown. Forcing Whitaker to testify is called oversight - checks and balances - as defined in the Constitution. Voters gave House Democrats a mandate to conduct oversight. Trump whining about presidential harassment is pure bullshit.

Whitaker has given Nadler a 6:00 pm deadline to guarantee him that he won't be subpoenaed.

I still haven't heard whether Whitaker will testify tomorrow. Has anyone heard anything about it?

The public has a right to see and hear Whitaker testify publicly. House Democrats even gave him the questions in advance. It has also been reported that Whitaker has been extensively prepped regarding how to answer the questions on multiple occasions - even during the shutdown. Forcing Whitaker to testify is called oversight - checks and balances - as defined in the Constitution. Voters gave House Democrats a mandate to conduct oversight. Trump whining about presidential harassment is pure bullshit.

Whitaker has given Nadler a 6:00 pm deadline to guarantee him that he won't be subpoenaed.

I still haven't heard whether Whitaker will testify tomorrow. Has anyone heard anything about it?
:iagree:

Why would you purposefully misrepresent what Rosenstein's position on it were? Or are you actually so clueless you equate it with Whitaker?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Tuesday lashed out at Republican allies of President Donald Trump who have drafted articles of impeachment against him, saying the Justice Department won’t be extorted or give in to threats.

Rosenstein, speaking at a question-and-answer session at the Newseum, chided the lawmakers who have prepared the document by saying that “they can’t even resist leaking their own drafts” and that they lack “the courage to put their name on it.”

“I can tell you there have been people who have been making threats privately and publicly against me for quite some time, and I think they should understand by now, the Department of Justice is not going to be extorted,” Rosenstein said, in response to a question about news reports on the articles of impeachment.

“We’re going to do what’s required by the rule of law,” he added. “And any kind of threats that anybody makes are not going to affect the way we do our job.”

So when Barr says the same that he is
going to do what's required by the rule of law" regarding the release of the Mueller SC report being you don't think democrats are going to go after Barr? Why are democrats so opposed to anyone but Rosenstein having oversight of the Mueller SC?

going to do what's required by the rule of law" regarding the release of the Mueller SC report being you don't think democrats are going to go after Barr? Why are democrats so opposed to anyone but Rosenstein having oversight of the Mueller SC?

Because Rosenstein started it.

Because Rosenstein started it.

Rosenstien started what? The Russia investigation was started by Comey's FBI

Forum List

Back