Matthew Whitaker scheduled to testify publicly on Friday

COME ON! Just who thought Whitaker would answer Nadler and say...."Yes...I speak regularly with the president and keep him aware of the directions that the investigation is taking."

Maybe Phone call records should be supeonaed....has anyone asked him why he refused to recuse himself....as the career ethics attorneys suggested?
Did trump get his assurance that he wouldn't recuse himself before he was appointed?

If any of these answers are lies....his career is over.

Why were dems okay with Rosenstein refusing to answer questions and making threats about being subpoenaed?
Why would you purposefully misrepresent what Rosenstein's position on it were? Or are you actually so clueless you equate it with Whitaker?
Rosenstein: Justice Department won’t be extorted by Congress
Rosenstein: Justice Department won't be extorted by Congress

The contrast is striking!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Tuesday lashed out at Republican allies of President Donald Trump who have drafted articles of impeachment against him, saying the Justice Department won’t be extorted or give in to threats.

Rosenstein, speaking at a question-and-answer session at the Newseum, chided the lawmakers who have prepared the document by saying that “they can’t even resist leaking their own drafts” and that they lack “the courage to put their name on it.”

“I can tell you there have been people who have been making threats privately and publicly against me for quite some time, and I think they should understand by now, the Department of Justice is not going to be extorted,” Rosenstein said, in response to a question about news reports on the articles of impeachment.

“We’re going to do what’s required by the rule of law,” he added. “And any kind of threats that anybody makes are not going to affect the way we do our job.”

So when Barr says the same that he is
going to do what's required by the rule of law" regarding the release of the Mueller SC report being you don't think democrats are going to go after Barr? Why are democrats so opposed to anyone but Rosenstein having oversight of the Mueller SC?

Because Rosenstein started it.

I wonder if trump made a deal with Rosenstein after he made the "you want me to wear a wire" comment.

You know...let Whitaker get his sticky fingers in the report before it is completed....in order for Rosenstein to keep his job.....

That would be a typical trump crime syndicate move. ..

GO MATTY GO!....Send them commies back to the reservation!!!

Comey said he was stupid....
1usmbomanbadedited-3-jpg.243405

When you have a person who lies with the frequency of trump....anything is possible

5c5db92920000059016dd0cb.jpeg

Whitaker is not a likable person. He's a smug asshole. He's treating this hearing like a joke. He's not credible and believable. It's pitiful to have such an acting AG. Will Nadler bring him back under subpoena?

Last edited:
5c5db92920000059016dd0cb.jpeg

Whitaker is not a likable person. He's a smug asshole. He's treating this hearing like a joke. He's not credible and believable. It's pitiful to have such an acting AG. Will Nadler bring him back under subpoena?

I still say trump worked a deal with Rosenstein so he can keep his job..Part of the deal was allowing Whitaker to control Mueller's investigative reach. You really cannot tell....cause anyone associated with this regime is a massive liar....

If Dems find evidence of the above....rhey need to roast Whitaker.

Bring Rosenstein in and ask him why trump let him keep his job after the "wear a wire" comment.....It is unlike trump to let something like that go....

He saw an opportunity to mess with the investigation. He called Rosenstein in and heavy armed him. Just like any good Mafia Boss would do...

GO MATTY GO!....Send them commies back to the reservation!!!

You have now been placed on permanent ignore. Bye...
Injun need drinkum more fire water....what a coward....actually thinks this blog means something instead of entertainment...bye, chief!...ROYFLMFAO

Yes....Ignore is a good place for you.

Rep. Swalwell on Acting AG Whitaker’s testimony: "I find him to be disrespectful toward the process, which is kind of a theme we've seen with this admin. – which is a lack of respect for oversight.”

Why were dems okay with Rosenstein refusing to answer questions and making threats about being subpoenaed?
Why would you purposefully misrepresent what Rosenstein's position on it were? Or are you actually so clueless you equate it with Whitaker?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Tuesday lashed out at Republican allies of President Donald Trump who have drafted articles of impeachment against him, saying the Justice Department won’t be extorted or give in to threats.

Rosenstein, speaking at a question-and-answer session at the Newseum, chided the lawmakers who have prepared the document by saying that “they can’t even resist leaking their own drafts” and that they lack “the courage to put their name on it.”

“I can tell you there have been people who have been making threats privately and publicly against me for quite some time, and I think they should understand by now, the Department of Justice is not going to be extorted,” Rosenstein said, in response to a question about news reports on the articles of impeachment.

“We’re going to do what’s required by the rule of law,” he added. “And any kind of threats that anybody makes are not going to affect the way we do our job.”

going to do what's required by the rule of law" regarding the release of the Mueller SC report being you don't think democrats are going to go after Barr? Why are democrats so opposed to anyone but Rosenstein having oversight of the Mueller SC?

I wonder if trump made a deal with Rosenstein after he made the "you want me to wear a wire" comment.

You know...let Whitaker get his sticky fingers in the report before it is completed....in order for Rosenstein to keep his job.....

Weird how Rosenstein secretly commented on wearing a wire and no one called for him to recuse...

Well, that hearing seemed like a waste of time. Will Whitaker be held accountable for being so evasive?

Weird how Rosenstein secretly commented on wearing a wire and no one called for him to recuse...

But trump did call him in and I would wager you he made a deal with him. I hope Mueller has the balls to say I am not backing off of my investigation. But the Bezos story that broke where AMI tried to extort him into backing off his investigation into who stole his emails may entwine with Saudi Arabia and trump.

trump is a serial liar and a schemer, the likes that I have never seen before....

Attorney General Whitaker pwnd the filthy democrats. He even made Nadler laugh. :p Too bad he is not the AT going forward.

Attorney General Whitaker pwnd the filthy democrats. He even made Nadler laugh. :p Too bad he is not the AT going forward.

Whitaker is an embarrassment to people with a brain. His attempts at humor only show what a dunce trump put over the DOJ. Whitaker is a mole...a squeal, a insider, who provided information, probably to a third person, who then gave the information to trump. These bastards are below snakes.

Whitaker is an embarrassment to people with a brain. His attempts at humor only show what a dunce trump put over the DOJ. Whitaker is a mole...a squeal, a insider, who provided information, probably to a third person, who then gave the information to trump. These bastards are below snakes.

I agree! CNN and MSNBC are hammering Whitaker hard.

I keep forgetting that he was Sessions "chief of staff." Of course he was! He carried the water for Sessions and was the mouthpiece to trump.

Forum List

Back