Matthew Whitaker scheduled to testify publicly on Friday

Why were dems okay with Rosenstein refusing to answer questions and making threats about being subpoenaed?
Why would you purposefully misrepresent what Rosenstein's position on it were? Or are you actually so clueless you equate it with Whitaker?
Rosenstein: Justice Department won’t be extorted by Congress
Rosenstein: Justice Department won't be extorted by Congress

The contrast is striking!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Tuesday lashed out at Republican allies of President Donald Trump who have drafted articles of impeachment against him, saying the Justice Department won’t be extorted or give in to threats.

Rosenstein, speaking at a question-and-answer session at the Newseum, chided the lawmakers who have prepared the document by saying that “they can’t even resist leaking their own drafts” and that they lack “the courage to put their name on it.”

“I can tell you there have been people who have been making threats privately and publicly against me for quite some time, and I think they should understand by now, the Department of Justice is not going to be extorted,” Rosenstein said, in response to a question about news reports on the articles of impeachment.

“We’re going to do what’s required by the rule of law,” he added. “And any kind of threats that anybody makes are not going to affect the way we do our job.”

So when Barr says the same that he is
going to do what's required by the rule of law" regarding the release of the Mueller SC report being you don't think democrats are going to go after Barr? Why are democrats so opposed to anyone but Rosenstein having oversight of the Mueller SC?

Because Rosenstein started it.

Rosenstien started what? The Russia investigation was started by Comey's FBI

The Special Counsel. Rosenstein appointed Mueller.

Why were dems okay with Rosenstein refusing to answer questions and making threats about being subpoenaed?
Why would you purposefully misrepresent what Rosenstein's position on it were? Or are you actually so clueless you equate it with Whitaker?
Rosenstein: Justice Department won’t be extorted by Congress
Rosenstein: Justice Department won't be extorted by Congress

The contrast is striking!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Tuesday lashed out at Republican allies of President Donald Trump who have drafted articles of impeachment against him, saying the Justice Department won’t be extorted or give in to threats.

Rosenstein, speaking at a question-and-answer session at the Newseum, chided the lawmakers who have prepared the document by saying that “they can’t even resist leaking their own drafts” and that they lack “the courage to put their name on it.”

“I can tell you there have been people who have been making threats privately and publicly against me for quite some time, and I think they should understand by now, the Department of Justice is not going to be extorted,” Rosenstein said, in response to a question about news reports on the articles of impeachment.

“We’re going to do what’s required by the rule of law,” he added. “And any kind of threats that anybody makes are not going to affect the way we do our job.”

So when Barr says the same that he is
going to do what's required by the rule of law" regarding the release of the Mueller SC report being you don't think democrats are going to go after Barr? Why are democrats so opposed to anyone but Rosenstein having oversight of the Mueller SC?

Because Rosenstein started it.

Rosenstien started what? The Russia investigation was started by Comey's FBI

The Special Counsel.

So?

Assuming Whitaker shows up in the morning - I expect he'll be visibly nervous. He does not strike me as a brave man.

Whitaker is probably shaking like a dog shitting razor blades. He knows he's hated. He knows he's an illegal and unqualified AG. He knows the Democrats want to crucify him.

Nadler needs medical treatment and needs to retire back to Tel Aviv.

What would Whitaker be hiding by not showing up and testifying fully and truthfully?
Every crime that has been charged in this fiasco has been a process crime. Brought on by people talking and then having what they said nit picked to death over one or two words that changed.

I have a better thought. Why the fuck would you ever talk to these people knowing that?

Process crime? You mean like prosecuting Al Capone for tax evasion?

Process crime - Wikipedia

No, like asking someone about one particular email out of a million and claiming they are lying about it when they can’t recall it or get one fact about it wrong.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler is preparing to issue a subpoena to compel acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker to testify before his panel, signaling he might be anticipating a no-show for Friday’s public hearing.

“In an abundance of caution — to ensure that Mr. Whitaker both appears in the hearing room on Friday morning and answers our questions cleanly — I have asked the Committee to authorize me to issue a subpoena to compel his testimony,” Nadler said in a statement Tuesday. “To be clear, I hope never to use this subpoena.”

More: Nadler prepares subpoena for Whitaker if he backs out of testimony

Good news! Nadler sounds prepared. Go Nadler! What do you think?
What do I think? Ho-hum! Just the latest in the lefty It Parade that always gets them very temporary boners.

Dec 9, 2018 · “On 245 occasions, former FBI Director James Comey told House Investigators he didn't know, didn't recall or couldn't remember!!!....He BEAT The Hildebeast in CANT REMEMBERS before Congress....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Forum List

Back