Mattis Resigns

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Just reported on CNN...

CNN's Barbara Starr is currently reading his resignation letter. No matter how they spin it, Mattis was forced out - same as fired. Scary...

Washington (CNN) -- Defense Secretary Jim Mattis will step down from his position early next year, President Donald Trump announced Thursday evening.

Trump announced Mattis' exit a day after his plans to withdraw troops from Syria became public, a decision that Mattis and the President's other top national security advisers opposed.

It was not immediately clear whether Mattis was ousted or whether he decided to retire, but his relationship with the President has frayed in recent months.

Trump announces Mattis leaving in February

Last edited:
Just reported on CNN...

No link yet.

Trump is in full hysterical meltdown. Troops out of Syria. Troops will be coming out of Afghanistan. Mattis fired. Shutting down the gov't because he FUCKING LIED about the wall and where the money is coming from. ("Who's going to pay for the wall?" "Mexico!!!" "That's right!") . FUCKING LIAR.

Any of you idiot goons still think he's MAGA?

Trump announces Mattis leaving in February - CNNPolitics

I am not surprised.

Mattis would not have been happy with the Syria pullout.

Maybe the speculation that Trump is pulling US forces out of Afghanistan is true after all (another idea that Mattis would have been dead set against).

John Bolton - the neocon, poster boy - must be pulling his mustache hairs out over Syria/Afghanistan pullouts (the latter just a rumor). I wonder if he is next to 'retire'?

Last edited:
Just reported on CNN...

No link yet.

Trump is in full hysterical meltdown. Troops out of Syria. Troops will be coming out of Afghanistan. Mattis fired. Shutting down the gov't because he FUCKING LIED about the wall and where the money is coming from. ("Who's going to pay for the wall?" "Mexico!!!" "That's right!") . FUCKING LIAR.

Fake news, liar. MAGA

Just reported on CNN...

No link yet.

Fake news, liar. MAGA

Google it, asshole.
And CNN is reporting it live, too.

Shit show. That's what happens when a clown get to run something. .

Just reported on CNN...

No link yet.

CNN's Barbara Starr is currently reading his resignation letter. Mattis was forced out - same as fired.

Trump announced Mattis' exit a day after his plans to withdraw troops from Syria became public, a decision that Mattis and the President's other top national security advisers opposed.

It was not immediately clear whether Mattis was ousted or whether he decided to retire, but his relationship with the President has frayed in recent months.

"General Jim Mattis will be retiring, with distinction, at the end of February, after having served my Administration as Secretary of Defense for the past two years," Trump tweeted."

Just reported on CNN...

No link yet.

CNN's Barbara Starr is currently reading his resignation letter. Mattis was forced out - same as fired.

"General Jim Mattis will be retiring, with distinction, at the end of February, after having served my Administration as Secretary of Defense for the past two years," Trump tweeted."
In another words quit or I'll fire your ass. Ok **** I'll quit I need the money.

Forum List

Back